This home is located in a lovely neighbourhood of West London which is well-connected by road, rail and air. There are ample amenities for your everyday needs, including grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals and parks. It is fully equipped and ready to move into now. From tea and coffee to fast fibre wifi and all utilities â€“ we include everything.
Be sure that the property is professionally cleaned and sanitised before your arrival for your comfort and peace of mind. If you will need it during your stay, we will be happy to deliver essential supplies to you. We will be available on phone and video call for your needs and service.
We are here for you
Located on the high street in the lovely neighbourhood of Ealing. Clean and spacious, modern design.
The flat is fully contained and expertly sanitised - from fast Wi-Fi, full cooking facilities, spacious modern bathrooms, washing machine, hairdryers and space for working.
Iâ€™ll supply you with:
- High-quality bed Linen
- High speed Fibre Wifi
- A fully stocked kitchen upon your arrival with some essentials!
I guarantee an absolutely private stay. No sharing, no disturbances.
All of the apartment and communal roof terrace.
Private, self contained flat arranged to suit your needs. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, enormous open plan living/dining/kitchen. Newly renovated building in quiet residential neighbourhood, very close to the centre of Ealing. Located in the centre of Ealing Broadway and a short walk to the Underground (District, Central lines), trains and buses. 20 mins by tube to Central London & Heathrow.
Close to Ealing Studios, Wembley Stadium, University of West London, GSK, Kew Gardens.
Interaction with Guests:
We will meet you at check in, answer any questions you have, provide local advice and directions as required. Feel free to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to local recommendations. We will be happy to assist you in any needs you may have during your visit. Besides that, weâ€™ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
I am available on Airbnb, WhatsApp and by phone.
With easy access to Heathrow and central London, surrounded by many places to eat, drink and shop, we are confident that you will have a meaningful and enjoyable stay here.
This property is amazing all year round for a visit to buzzing London.
Known as â€˜Queen of the suburbsâ€™, the Borough of Ealing is beautiful, interesting and hugely multicultural. While nearby Acton and Chiswick have a villagey feel, Ealing itself is slightly more urban, in part due to Ealing Broadway and its shopping centre. Still, thereâ€™s a lot of leafy greenery to be enjoyed in both Gunnersbury Park and Walpole Park, the latter of which is also the home of the Pitzhanger Manor House & Gallery. If you get peckish, check out local Polish favourite CafÃ© Grove for delicious, authentic Eastern European flavours, or pop into one of the areaâ€™s other restaurants. All that eating is thirsty work, and the area boasts numerous pubs where you can rest up and grab a drink, too.
Loads to do for all tastes, from outdoors adventures for urban city explorers to total isolation for those who prefer the homely and the comfy!
- Private parking available 2 minutes walk away - please ask us for details.
- Underground: Central line (red), District line (green) at Ealing Broadway, Piccadilly line (blue) at South Ealing.
- Trains to Paddington, Heathrow, the west of England and Wales (Great Western, Heathrow Connect).
- Numerous local buses.
- 20 minute drive to Heathrow Airport.
- Numerous taxi services - please ask if you would like us to arrange taxis for you.
Other Things to Note:
Living room amenities
- Fully furnished & exquisitely designed
- Social open-plan space with living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Internet TV with Netflix, YouTube and dozens of channels
- Comfortable work space
- Comfortable king size and single beds
- High-end bed linen
- Bathroom toiletries
- Fluffy towels
- Hair dryers
- Lovely roof terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchen stocked with tea, coffee, bottled water, wine and cooking essentials
- Very warm and cosy apartment
- Mid-stay cleaning and fresh linen is required for stays of more than 7 nights at an additional charge of Â£50 per week.
- Early and late check-in, and late check-out, are offered subject to availability. A charge may apply, so please ask me for more details if you are interested in either of these options.
The apartment is soundproofed throughout. A wonderful kind of seclusion. This means you can enjoy a truly quiet and homely atmosphere. You will get some much-needed rest, sleep deeper than ever before whilst being close to Londonâ€™s heart. All in all, a quiet yet incredibly exclusive retreat.
Contact us today for a unique experience! We would love to welcome you to your home away from homeâ€¦ for any questions, please donâ€™t hesitate to contact us.Get the full listing »