This lovely two bedroom London City apartment is close to everything you’ll need to make it your base in the city. Nestled between the two financial districts (City of London and Canary Wharf) on the North side of the Thames River, the apartment offers the best of both worlds – close proximity to the action but without all the noise that’s usually associated with city life! Fully furnished with utensils, linens and everything you’ll need for your stay – just bring your suitcases!
• Two bedrooms (one king Size bed, one double bed) + option for additional beds depending on your group size -please ask for availability and fees
• One bathroom
• Large open plan reception/dining room with 40 inch HDTV & DVD player
• Fully fitted kitchen – washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, oven, and a Nespresso machine for the coffee addicts!
• A baby cot & highchair can be provided for a fee - please ask
•Bag storage can be arranged on check-out until 12pm for a fee - please ask
• Situated up one flights of stairs (on the first floor) of a small building with an attractive period façade
• Extremely light and airy with large sash windows and high ceilings, lots of character
• Free WIFI
• Very secure apartment with entry phone system
When you make an enquiry through the website about your dates, I'll send you lots more information so you can get a really good feel for the apartment, and once you've booked the apartment I send full directions on how to reach it from wherever you're travelling.
We provide you with full directions on how to reach the apartment once you have booked.
Situated in a very historic old part of London, within a 10 minute walking radius you will find possibly the most famous of all London attractions: Tower Bridge (absolutely stunning up close) as well as the Tower of London (centuries of history) Spitalfields (markets) Brick Lane (curry houses and antiques) St Katherine Docks (marina, restaurants) and dozens of restaurants, fast food outlets, bars, shops and parks.
For those who are attending one of the many conferences, seminars or trade shows at the ExCel Centre, the apartment is well placed to reach it easily.
Large supermarkets are about a 4 minute walk away as well as parks and children’s play facilities. Smaller grocery stores are even closer.
Situated in a very historic old part of London, the apartment is 5 minutes to the nearest subway/tube/metro station – Whitechapel (East London - Orange), District (Green) & Hammersmith and City (Pink) lines. 5 minutes to the nearest DLR station - Shadwell - with links to the Olympic Site. There are also lots of bus connections going into the City of London, as well as buses to take you to Fleet Street, Oxford Street and beyond.
If you really want to live like a local, hire a pay by the hour bike - hop on/hop off where you like at multiple points around the city. The closest bike station is located a minute from the apartment.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that HOMEAWAY processes, holds and refunds ALL payments/damage deposits made for this apartment. Any inquiries regarding fees, refunds or returns are to be made through them.Get the full listing »