This light and bright 2 bedroom flat is located in a purpose built apartment block moments away from Westbourne Park Underground. With modern decor throughout, the flat is ideal for up to 4 guests looking to enjoy the delights of West London, just a 30 minute journey from Central London. The flat has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a large living area, a bathroom and a small private balcony.
Please note: The Washing Machine is not available to be used.
LIVING AREA / KITCHEN / DINING AREA
The living area is light and bright, with wooden floors and access to the lovely private balcony. There is a large 2 seater sofa, an armchair, and a small writing desk. The kitchen is separate and has a small arm chair and a raised bar that seats 2. The kitchen comes with everything you might need to cook in, with plenty of utensils, pots, pans, cutlery and glasses.
There is one double bedroom with a large double bed and one single bedroom with two single camp beds. The double bedroom has a built in wardrobe, ideal for hanging up clothes and storing any belongings away. There is even more storage in the single bedroom which has two large wardrobes. All beds will be spotlessly made up for you using hotel quality linen.
The bathroom is beautifully designed with grey washed tiles, botanical wallpaper and wooden flooring. There is a bath with an overhead shower and glass screen, a stylish bowl sink, mirror, and toilet. Large fluffy white towels and starter toiletries will be provided for every guest.
We hope you enjoy the apartment as much as possible. Please keep the place clean and do not break anything.
- The property will only accept the number of adults booked as per the booking confirmation. Any unregistered guests will not be accepted.
- Each guest will be asked to present a form of identification upon check-in
- This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.
- Guests must leave the property in the same state as when they checked-in.
Should the above policies are not respected, City Relay reserves the right to apply a penalty fee to the guest for any damages caused to the property
Located on the edge of Notting Hill, this flat is in an enviable location just a 15 minutes walk from the buzzing Portobello Road. Westbourne Park is full of chic eateries, organic grocers and local pubs. When you’re not celeb spotting, enjoy the excellent transport links that will get you to the city in no time, or wander to Hyde Park for some green space.
- Best Coffee Shop Nearby - Maida Hill Place, which is directly opposite Costa Coffee.
- Best Coissants & Pastries Nearby - Ottolenghi, on Ledbury Road.
- Best Falafel Sandwich - A stand on the corner of Elgin and Harrow, which is open Monday - Friday.
The flat is closest to Westbourne Park Underground Station where you can get the Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines.
- Westbourne Park Underground Station is a 6 minute walk away where you can get the Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines. You can get to Oxford Circus in less than 25 minutes.
- Portobello Road is a 15 minute walk away or a 10 minute bus journey from Harrow Road Bus Stop (F).
- Hyde Park is a 35 minute walk away or a quick tube journey from Westbourne Park to Paddington.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 10PMGet the full listing »