Beautiful flat at only 3 min from the underground station with plenty of natural light and a large patio to enjoy. This home holds a terrific location close to everything one would desire - the high street, restaurants, museums, parks, and convenience stores -.A spacious living room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - en-suite in the master bedroom. At only 5 stops from Wimbledon Park on the district Line, if you are passionate about tennis, you know what I'm talking about.
The apartment offers a fantastic stay for families, couples, friends or solo professionals.
The large dining table is ideal to share meals making use of the fully equipped kitchen, families will also appreciate the good structural layout of bedrooms and living room, high speed BT Wifi, home entertainment system (Amazon Prime, Netflix, Smart TV), and a beautiful patio to enjoy tea/coffee on!
The master bedroom holds a double bed size with an en-suite luxury marble bathroom and bathtub. The second bedroom holds a double bed with a bathroom and shower just across to it, with beautiful marble all throughout. Both bedrooms hold ample closet space with hungers.
Fulham Broadway is ideally placed moments from the many museums, shopping, and restaurants in Kensington and Chelsea:
- If you are passionate about Tennis, you will easily get to Wimbledon Park where the Wimbledon Championship takes place, only 5 stops on district line.
- If you are a fan of the Chelsea Football Team, you will be happy to know that the Stadium is at only 8 min walking!!
- National History Museum (20 min by tube), The Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Saatchi Gallery (20 min by bus) etc.
- High Street Kensington (19 min by tube), Kings Road (7 min walking), Knightsbridge (Harrods, 20 min by bus)
- A wide array of restaurants - literally too many to list. World class cuisines such as Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Lebanese, Indian, French, Italian, Cocktail Bars, etc are all walking distance. Wagamama, Nando's, Pizza Express, Yo Sushi, Oyster Rooms, Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, Boots, Accessorise all these shops are in Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre at only 3 min walking.
- Waitrose (2 mins away), Sainsbury (3 mins away), Marks and Spencers (2 min away), Whole Foods (3 min away)
- Portobello Notting Hill Market about 25 min with underground
- Hyde Park (about 25 min with underground) and Holland Park (20 min by bus or 40 walking)
- Direct bus 211 to and from Victoria Station.
What makes this place unique is Location. Location. Location. Everything is within walking distance.Get the full listing »