Hush! What’s that? The sound of tranquility as you wake up on your first morning in this modern maisonette. Situated near Clapham Junction, this 2/3 bed newly refurbished home-from-home offers an oasis of calm, free parking and easy access to London.
If you’re looking for a newly refurbished, clean and tranquil place to stay that’s near all the hustle and bustle of London, this maisonette offers the best of both worlds.
Bright and beautifully decorated throughout, this two bedroom home in a quiet road offers quality and comfort at a low price, making it the ideal base for a family or small group of friends to explore London.
There are two bedrooms, with the sofa bed in the lounge effectively making that a third. The first and largest bedroom features a Kingsize double, with orthopaedic mattress, brand new ensuite shower room and plenty of storage in a smart wardrobe and chest of drawers. It also has access to a small private balcony which offers fantastic views of London. The second, slightly smaller bedroom also has a Kingsize, wardrobe and a chest of drawers, so even if you don’t win the draw to see who gets the biggest bedroom, you won’t be disappointed.
The living room is a multi-purpose space featuring a 32-inch, 120 channel TV and a corner sofa which converts into a double bed. Make it the hub of the house or a third bedroom - it’s up to you.
There’s a fully equipped modern kitchen with integrated oven as well as a fridge/freezer and washer, plus enough space to fit a small dining table that seats up to 6. The modern, recently refitted family bathroom has an excellent shower.
Summary of Features:
• Secure second floor property with entry phone
• Super fast Fibre In Apartment WIFI.
• Apartment equipped with iron, ironing board, umbrella, hair-dryer, clothes horses, vacuum cleaner, washing powder, washing up liquid.
• Efficient and fast temperature controlled heating system (new boiler)
• Widescreen 32' TV with 120 channels
• Small private balcony from one of the bedrooms
• Very quiet location
• Fabulous city views
• Very close to transport (bus stop nearby, train 5 mins walk)
• Safe area
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops within a few minutes walk.
• With a small kitchen table seating 4.
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer, fridge, microwave, gas cooker (oven, grill and hob), toaster, kettle.
• Cookware, plates, cutlery, glasses, mugs, tea & coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, hand wash.
The Main Bathroom:
Newly refurbished - Brand new suite
• Incorporating a shower over bath and equipped with shower gel, hand wash and toilet paper.
The Ensuite Bathroom - Brand new ensuite.
• Incorporating a shower and equipped with shower gel, hand wash and toilet paper. Basin, mirrored cupboard, vanity unit and toilet.
• The first 2 bedrooms each contain a king size bed with orthopaedic mattress and non allergenic hollow-fibre pillows, wardrobe with hangers, chest of drawers, bedside tables & table lamps where space permits.
• Lounge room has a double sofa bed, chest of drawers, TV,coffee table.
• Free 24 hour check in using key lock box entry system
• Free parking outside the front of the apartment in unmarked bays
• Clean with fresh sheets, bedding, pillows, duvet and towels provided at check in.
• Free concierge service available via Airbnb.
• My mobile number which is on 24/7 if you have an emergency and cannot contact me via Airbnb.
• Apartment & city guide which guests can use during their stay
• Mid-stay cleaning service available on request (charged at £35 per visit)
• Laundry service available on request (charged at £20 per 8 Kg)
• On Check In Luggage can be left for free at the apartment from 1pm (check in at 3pm). Please contact us to book.
• On Check Out Luggage can be left for free in the apartment until 12pm (check out at 11am). Please contact us to book.
• Babysitting services are available for £12 per hour with our trusted baby sitters. Please contact us to book
• Travel Cots are also available for £20 per stay up to 1 week and £40 per stay up to 2 weeks.
The flat is located just off St Johns Hill, where there are many good restaurants and bars and a convenient Sainsbury's supermarket.
If you walk to Clapham Junction you will find the famous Northcote Road with its shops, bars and restaurants. For supplies there are a number of supermarkets in the area including WholeFoods, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury and Asda.
From the apartment you can walk along the River Thames in Battersea and cross over Wandsworth Bridge to the upmarket Fulham and the infamous Kings Road in Chelsea. Wandsworth Common, a very large park, is only 5 minutes walk away and if you feel like walking further you could walk to Clapham Common and Battersea Park which has a lake you can rent a boat in during the summer.
The flat is an excellent location 3 minutes by bus from Clapham Junction station or a 10 minute walk. It is in a very quiet street.
Distances from Clapham Junction Station:
19 mins to Oxford Circus (via underground at Vauxhall)
7 minutes to Victoria
24 mins to Leicester Square (via Underground at Waterloo)
The nearest train station is Wandsworth Town which is just 4 minutes walk away from the flat.
From Gatwick you can take trains to London Victoria which take 30 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
From Heathrow you can take a train to Victoria which takes 50 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
From Stansted you can take a train to Victoria which takes 1 hour 5 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
You could walk to Clapham Junction station in just 10 minutes where you can take a train to Victoria in 6 minutes, Vauxhall in 4 minutes where you can take the Victoria line underground into central London, or Waterloo in 8 minutes.
There are also plenty of buses going to and from Clapham Junction which are just a few minutes walk from the flat.
If you have a car then you can park free outside the front of the flat in one of the bays or nearby for free on Nantes Close if the bays are full
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need to, please contact your hosts via Airbnb in the first instance. Please only call the host’s mobile/cell phone number if the matter is urgent.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check in is anytime after 3PMGet the full listing »