Lower Duerley is a two-bedroomed stone-built property on the ground
floor of a converted barn and is located close to Hawes in
Wensleydale. Surrounded by 42 acres of large mature gardens and
wildflower meadows with views towards Buttertubs and Wensleydale. This
traditional property has an open fire, beamed ceilings and is an ideal
base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and beyond.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 1.2 mile.
* Pets: One pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge/diner, 1 kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV, DVD, VCR, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire in lounge.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, grill, microwave, fridge with
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
There is a separate laundry room with washing machines and tumble
dryer. This property can be booked with DS359 and DS361 to sleep a
total of 13
* Outdoors: Set in 42 acres of upland meadows, patio seating area,
* Layout: The property is all on the ground floor.
* Parking: Ample parking at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »