Tucked away at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac, Hideout is a peaceful
retreat for four looking to rest and re-charge on this beautiful
stretch of Suffolk coastline. Fully refurbished in 2019, Hideout has
been given a total makeover to provide a 'one-of-a-kind' stay in the
heart of the much loved coastal town of Felixstowe. Full to the brim
with antique interest, Hideout combines mid-century chic with 21st
century living, from the carefully selected furniture including G-Plan
and re-covered leather armchairs, to the bespoke paint in the sitting
room lovingly named 'Hideout Blue'.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Pets: One well behaved dog welcome
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: WiFi, Nest heating, USB sockets
* General: Gas central heating
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
4 ring electric hob
* Rooms: Siting/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite
* Beds: 1 king sized bed, 2 single beds
* Other: Linen and towels provided. Ground floor accommodation.
* Parking: Private parking for two cars.
* There is a carbon monoxide detector at this property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »