- Beautifully furnished and bright apartment with fantastic views and a balcony.
- 2 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite).
- Comfortable seating area and beautifully restored dining table that can comfortably sit 4 people.
- Free parking on site
- A great place to explore Edinburgh and the surrounding area.
- Large supermarket in walkable distance.
If you want to live in Edinburgh like a local, this place is your perfect choice, sitting in a quiet and clean modern apartment block, keep away from the touristy part of the town.
This bright, airy and spacious flat is designed and newly furbished to a high standard. It also has a stunning view. On a clear day, you can overlook Arthur's Seat in distance on the balcony and the sea from the kitchen window.
A large supermarket is a five minutes walk and the well known 'Water of Leith' walking pathway is right behind the flat.Get the full listing »