Entire apartment, log fire, central but peaceful.
Beautiful one bedroom fully equipped self contained apartment in the thriving Welsh market town of Newcastle Emlyn. Just a short 200 metre walk to the high street with 6 pubs, 2 Indian restaurants, take aways and shops, so close to everything but quiet and peaceful with its own off street parking. Private entrance via key code box. Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. Considerate dog owners welcome, please advise at time of booking you wish to bring a dog (maximum 2). PLEASE NOTE: This property has a super king size bed for 2 adults that can be split to make two singles if you prefer. ONE cot can be provided for a baby and/or ONE fold out z type bed suitable for a single child up to the age of 12.
- Cosy log fire in the lounge area. A large basket of wood is provided along with some kindling and fire lighters. This should be sufficiant for 3 - 4 evenings but more can be purchased from us for a small fee or from the local shops/garages. There is also a gas fire and radiator in the lounge, heated towel rail in the bathroom and radiator in the bedroom.
- Shower room with large shower, toilet and hand basin on the ground floor and an en-suite toilet and hand basin in the bedroom. The bedroom is up a steep set of wooden stairs. Please note that the water to the hand basin in the en suite is only warm, not hot. Towels and hand soap are provided plus shower gel, shampoo and conditioner in the shower. Fluffy dressing gowns and disposable slippers are also provided.
- The large bedroom has a king size bed that can be split to make two singles if you would prefer. Just let us know at time of booking that you would prefer single beds. Linen duvets and pillows are provided.
- One travel cot and highchair can be provided at no extra charge. For children up to 12 one fold up bed can be set up in the lounge area just let us know at time of booking that this is required.
- Dogs are welcome but we ask that you do not let the dog into the bedroom area or on the sofa. If you wish to bring a dog (maximum 2) please let us know at time of booking. There is a cleaning fee of £10 per stay payable on arrival for bookings with dogs. We will be happy to let you know about the wonderful dog walks there are locally. The town is very dog friendly and many of the pubs and shops allow well behaved dogs.
- The bedroom has patio doors that lead out onto a small paved area with garden table and chairs Although smoking is not permitted inside the annex you are welcome to smoke outside.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis. We also provide fluffy dressing gowns and disposable slippers.
- Flat screen smart TV and Free WiFi
- There is hanging space in the bedroom for clothes with wooden hangers and two bedside cabinets to store your belongings.
- An iron, ironing board, hairdryer and hair straighteners are provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would need for self catering. This includes full size oven, hob, microwave, under-counter fridge, separate freezer, crockery, cooking utensils, kettle and even a Dulce Gusto coffee machine. Washing up liquid, washing sponge and tea towel is provided. We ask guests to recycle rubbish as much as is possible so separate kitchen bin containers are provided to separate rubbish. When the bags are full they can be left outside the annex main entrance and we will recycle them.
- for a fee we are able to wash and dry your washing for you and, depending upon time of day, return within a few hours. For a more relaxing stay we are happy to clean the apartment for a small fee mid stay. Message us to discuss requirements.
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy your stay.Get the full listing »