Situated in the ideal position overlooking the town and harbour of St
Ives, Barnoon Terrace is just a short walk to the shops, restaurants
and beautiful beaches. This apartment offers a communal outside seating
area to enjoy them perfect summer evenings with family and friends. Why
not enjoy the views from the front room window seat with a glass of
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: x 1 double (4'6'')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: 11 steps up to the property, may not be suitable for
people wit mobility concerns.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, larder fridge,
washer/dryer and microwave. There is a handy folding table and
chairs to give more room when not eating.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Shared patio area to front of building with raised
terraces. Seating on each terrace. Varying numbers of steps to each
level. Paving uneven in places.
* Parking: No parking.
* Family facilities: None provided but can be hired.
* Pets: No pets, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, electricity included in rent. Central
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
* Changeover day: Saturday- arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »