A quirky little house tucked away from the busy streets but close
enough to walk to everything. Full of charm and period character with
river views from the living room, plenty of space for a small family or
friends wanting to enjoy the delights of the fishing village of Looe.
The long sandy beach is just moments away and the South West Coast Path
can be reached within a few minutes on foot.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Double (4'6"), 2 x single (3').
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Not provided.
* Outside: No outside space but the beach and harbour are very close.
* Pets: 1 dog allowed charged at £25 per week.
* Parking: One reserved space provided in public car park close by.
Unloading is possible outside for small cars only as the property
is reached by a narrow road.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »