Lavender Cottage is a delightful romantic little cottage to sleep 2,
set in a quiet spot, yet close to the centre of Hay-on-Wye - ideal for
being able to wander into the centre of this quaint little market
town for a meal or to just browse the very interesting privately owned
antiquarian book shops, boutiques, craft shops and visit the many
excellent cafes, restaurants and pubs.
Sleeps 2 - One double bedroom
A well designed and attractive living area with lovely wooden beams and
a stone fireplace with electric fire. There is also a comfy sofa and
flat screen TV.
A stylish and well equipped kitchen with wooden work
surfaces, gas oven and hob, microwave, and fridge with small freezer
box. The dining table will fold down to make the most of the space in
this quaint little cottage.
Up a flight of traditional VERY STEEP and fairly narrow wooden stairs
- so please be aware - not suitable for everyone.
Bedroom: A romantic bedroom with cosy double bed and views out over
There is an en-suite shower room with hand basin and toilet.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and gas central heating inclusive
* Flat screen TV with DVD
* A tiny front patio with a pretty bench and lavender bushes
* Bikes can be stored behind the cottage in a small yard
* No dedicated or on-street parking available, there is a pay & display
carpark 5 minutes walk from the cottage.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property
please ask for: Elizabeth, Joanna, Ann, Ceri or Lucy.Get the full listing »