Stunning 1 bedroom property located close to Falmouth's Gyllyngvase beach; a Blue Flag status beach, with its wide arc of golden sand and inviting sea. Great amenities, with award-winning cafe. One of the most beautiful places in Cornwall.
Set in an idyllic setting with superb accommodation.
A short stroll to the South West Coastal Path.
Only metres from St Michaels Spa Cornwall’s largest destination spa.
Only 10 minutes walk to Falmouth town centre with shopping, pubs, restaurants and the National Maritime Museum.
• Large lounge with 2 comfy sofas, large screen Smart TV, Freeview, DVD player and French doors with view of the garden and sea
• Fully fitted kitchen with dining table & chairs, fridge freezer, dishwasher
• Large bedroom with king size bed, Smart TV and en suite bathroom and W.C. Juliet balcony with sea views
• Family Bathroom with bath, shower and W.C.
• Utility room with washing machine and dryer
• Linen and towels provided with iron & ironing board and rotary airer
• Appliances include washing machine, dishwasher, 2 electric ovens, American style fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob
• Barbecue and charcoal available
• High chair for guests with children
• Free Superfast Wi-Fi available
• Parking for 1 car is provided on the driveway with further free on street parking subject to availability
• No stag/hen parties or similar
• Sorry no pets and no smoking
The property is self contained with an adjoining annexe to the rear used by the owners.
Please note in case of allergies pets live at the property when not rented.Get the full listing »