Oystercatcher Yurt at Cherish Glamping Yorkshire is situated close to
Askrigg with views over the Dale. The Yurt benefits from a bespoke oak
king-size bed, 2 single folding beds a leather Chesterfield sofa and a
wood burning stove. The property is surrounded by magnificent
countryside. There a furnished decked area around the outside of the
Yurt. With countryside walks from the door this is an ideal escape for
exploring the Yorkshire dales and beyond. You may be lucky to catch a
glimpse of the visiting wildlife such as oystercatchers, curlews, and
the visiting red partridge that has taken up residence on the owner’s
wall. The popular market town of Hawes can be reached via a footpath
from the cottage.
Cooked breakfast is provided by the owner each day, a sandwich lunch
and cooked evening meals are available from the owner at an extra cost.
This yurt can also be booked with 4 other yurts (DS920 Lapwing, DS922
Curlew, DS923 Swift and DS924 Barn Owl) and DS240 West Shaw Cote
Cottage, to provide group accommodation for up to 24 guests.
There is a hot tub at the Yurt at an extra charge of £15.00 per night
payable to the owner on arrival. From the 2020 season the charge will
be £30.00 for the first night and £15.00 for subsequent nights. The hot
tub is for use of Oystercatcher Yurt only.
* Size: Sleeps 4, open plan living.
* Nearest pub: Less than 2.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2.6 miles.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: Open plan living
* Beds: 1 king-size, 2 single folding beds.
* General: Wood burning stove. Outdoor decked area.
* Utilities: Fridge with icebox, kettle, coffee machine, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted. Cot
and high chair available on request. Facilities do not include an oven
* Layout: Open plan living.
* Parking: Ample parking at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »