Beautiful, luxurious barn conversion, set in a tranquil location on a
working farm. Quality, comfort and attention to detail are
evident and a log burner and underfloor heating ensures that this is
always a cosy place to stay. St Mabyn and St Tudy are about a mile
away; both have an excellent pub (St Mabyn boasting a fine dining
restaurant) and village shop. Wadebridge is 5 miles.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided (please bring your
own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Refrigerator, freezer, induction hob, built in
oven, slimline dishwasher, built-in microwave, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 10 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Patio with views over open countryside. Small paved South
facing patio garden, table and chairs, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Travel cot can be hired from the owner @ £10 per
booking. NB stair gates cannot be used.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity included in rent; underfloor heating
throughout, woodburner in living area, heated towel rail in
bathroom. Heating and hot water by biomass boiler (wood chips),
electric immersion back up.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
* Changeover time: arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »