Spacious yet cosy cottage situated a few hundred yards from the sea,
Llonyddwch is the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the ocean, take a
stroll to Porthcawl promenade, harbour and town centre, or take a break
with a book by the cosy coal fire. Close to many acclaimed attractions,
such as Kenfig National nature reserve, Bryngarw Country Park and many
historic castles, this is the perfect spot for your family holiday.
* Size- Sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds- One king, one double, one single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC,
bathroom, dining room, double bedroom. First floor- Double bedroom,
single bedroom/reading room.
* Kitchen and utilities- Oven and hob, dishwasher, toaster,
microwave, fridge, kettle, freezer.
* Entertainment- TV with Freeview and DVD, wide choice of books.
* Outside- Enclosed rear garden with patio, table and chairs. Front
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available. Starter load of coal provided.
* Pets- Up to 2 pets allowed at £20 per pet.
* Notes- No smoking inside the property. £50 refundable security bond
required prior to arrival.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »