This beautiful Cornish cottage situated between Penzance and St Just is
a perfect rural retreat for couples or a small family and their
four-legged friends. Carthew Mill Cottage has an enclosed garden
overlooking the surrounding countryside, a cosy open-plan living area
with a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and a well-equipped modern
kitchen. A light and airy conservatory/dining room has a tiled floor
and opens out onto the patio which has outside furniture. The bedroom
has a super kingsize zip and link bed which can be made into twins for
alternative sleeping. The owners have gone that extra mile to welcome
dogs by providing comfortable beds, dog bowls and a little welcome
treat. Carthew Mill Cottage is surrounded by stunning paths and
bridleways and is just a few miles from the thriving town of Penzance
and the pretty village of St Just.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge
with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed rear garden with garden furniture.
* Pets: 3 pets allowed. Dog beds and bowls provided. £25 per week per
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »