Nestling in a peaceful hamlet in a quiet corner of the Norfolk Broads,
this cosy cottage is ideal for couples wanting a relaxing break. The
Broads has lots to offer lovers of the outdoors, including walks, cycle
rides and boat trips. Back at the cottage, guests can enjoy the owner's
wood and orchard, or relax in their own private garden.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
* May consider: Short breaks - please contact our office for further
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: One small well behaved dog welcome - please refer to our
booking terms regarding pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: TV with DVD/Video player, CD hi-fi, Radio. WiFi.
* General: Electric panel heaters
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric hob, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge with
* Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room/Kitchen
* Beds: 1 Double bed
* Other: Towels, Hairdryer, Books and Games
* Outdoors: Private side garden with furniture with access to owner's
* Parking: Parking for 1 car
* Mobile signal weak except Vodafone which is variable.
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »