Want a break in Wales but unsure whether to go for the serenity of the
countryside or the buzz of Cardiff? Get the best of both worlds in this
peaceful and pretty cottage, surrounded by countryside and woodland and
yet just 20 minutes from the delights of Cardiff. Within strolling
distance to a popular local restaurant, pub and farm shop, there are
also many pretty walks through woodlands and countryside from the
cottage. Cardiff offers a neverending array of delights, including
fantastic shops, many museums with free entry, theatres, concert venues
and, of course, the Millenium Stadiwm and Sophia Gardens Cricket
ground. Experience the very best of Wales from this tranquil cottage.
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom. (plus 1 child on sofa bed)
* Beds – one double bed.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, double
* Kitchen and utilities – fully fitted kitchen, fridge freezer,
microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher.
* Entertainment – TV with Freeview, DVD player, DVDs, games, books.
* For families – high chair and travel cot available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – front terrace with table and chairs.
* General – electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack on arrival includes
a selection of local produce.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – No smoking. Disabled access.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »