Two Hoots is a charming & elegant chalet, sleeping up to 4 and newly refurbished (Autumn 2018) to a high standard and ideally situated on a small and tranquil privately owned chalet park, merely 600 yards from all the amenities and the beautiful unspoilt green flag sandy beach within the quaint seaside village of Mundesley.
Fully equipped along with all the bits and bobs guests are likely to need during their stay.
Spacious rooms with quality furnishings throughout with some personal quirky touches whilst maintaining all the traditional home comforts.
• 1 large bedroom with king size zip & link bed (converts to 2 single beds if required)
• Lounge with a quality comfortable double leather bed settee (with fully sprung mattress)
• Folding dining table & chairs
• Beach themed shower room with a large tiled walk in shower, wash basin & W.C.
• Fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric cooker (with separate grill & oven), microwave, kettle and toaster
• Personally owned and managed
• Complimentary welcome pack
• Unlimited wi-fi
• Childrens books & toys
• Double glazed
• Portable heaters (for those chilly nights)
• Ironing board & iron
• Washing line & airer
• Alarm clock
• 30" TV with FreeSat
• Guest information folder
• Guest brochures
• Garden table & chairs
• Hand & tea towels are provided (please bring your own bath & beach towels)
• Bed linen is supplied & beds are made up for guests arrival
• Electricity is operated by a £1 coin meter payable by guests throughout their stay
• Arrival 2pm
• Departure 10am
• Chalet available between 1st March & 31st October
• Short breaks welcome (exc. July & August)
• 5-10 minutes walk to amenities & beach
• Superbly maintained communal grounds
• Pretty spinney situated alongside the park
• Large grassed area
Guests Are requested to refrain from excessive noise and respect other owners and guests on the site at all times.
A damage deposit(fully refundable) of £75 per stay is required 7 days before arrival to be paid by bank transfer or cheque.
It is the responsibility of guests to ensure when the chalet is left unattended and on departure,all windows and the main door must be shut and locked at all times.
All crockery,cutlery etc must be washed and all items returned as found.Get the full listing »