This luxurious and contemporary property boasts the perfect location,
with Padstow just a short stroll down the hill where you can hop aboard
the sea life safari's to enjoy a trip out to view the coastline and
marine life, take in a fast fun fuelled speedboat ride or simply
explore the souvenir and clothes shops. If dining out is a family
favourite pastime then you really are in good hands, as Padstow offers
fantatsic options such as Paul Ainsworth's No 6, Rojanos, Rick Stein's
seafood restaurant and bistro or choose an al fresco option of fish and
chips on the quay in true Cornish style. The golden sand beaches of
Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine and Tregirls area all well worth exploring
or catch The Black Tor ferry over to Rock and walk along to Daymer Bay
or even Polzeath.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’)
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property on one level but accessed via external
steps and also steps across to the garden.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge with freezer box.
* Facilities for families: N/a
* Outside: Enclosed private garden with seating and summer house.
Sun loungers on decking outside front door also.
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Parking: No parking
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »