* 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR 4 PEOPLE including children (1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed)
* Private feel & 1 bathroom with shower, door locks
* 8 MIN WALK to Queen's Park Station, zone 2, Bakerloo & Overground Line Metro (direct to Marylebone, Baker Street, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Waterloo)
* Non-smoking apartment
* FREE WIFI & BILLS ARE INCLUDED
* 1st floor
* Kitchen with fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, electric hobs, oven, vacuum cleaner
* Living room with 1 double sofa bed, table, chairs, TV (FreeView)
* Bedroom with 1 double bed, sofa, chest of drawers, wardrobe
* Essentials: bed linen, towels, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, iron and hairdryer
* Washing machine
* Central Heating
Underground, Overground and National Rail Stations: Queen’s Park, zone 2, Bakerloo Line, 8 min. walk
Local daily and 24 hours bus Less than 20 min. from Central London
Queen’s Park has Overground, Underground and National Rail stations, meaning you can get just about anywhere. The Bakerloo line is great for getting into central London, while the Overground joins you to the east. Buses will take you to Shepherd’s Bush, Wembley and Finchley, while two-night buses run from Aldwych and New Cross.
FOOD & GROCERIES
M&S Supermarket -> 7 minutes walk
Local Food Supermarket in front of the station -> 7 minutes walk
Local Food & Wine groceries shops -> 7 minutes walk
Local Kebab & Burgers -> 7 minutes walk
Pharmacy -> 7 minutes walk
Tasty Pubs and Restaurants -> 7 minutes walk
Fast access to main points of interest in London (by public transport from Queen’s Park Station):
Green Park, Hyde Park: 30 min.
Big Ben, Westminster, London Eye: 30 min.
Notting Hill: 20 min.
Camden Town: 35 min.
Madame Tussauds: 20 min.
National Gallery: 25 min.
British Museum: 35 min.
M&M Worlds, Leicester Square: 25 min.
Soho, China Town: 30 min.
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple): 24 min.
Regents Street, Oxford Circus: 25 min. Piccadilly Circus: 20 min.
The Regent’s Park, ZSL London Zoo: 20 min.
Primerose Hill: 30 min.
Southbank, Waterloo: 30 min.
Covent Garden: 30 min.
London Bridge, The Shard, Borough Market: 30 min.
Sky Garden: 35 min.
Tower Bridge, Tower of London: 35 min.
Canary Wharf: 40 min.
Emirates Air Line, O2 Arena: 50 mins.
Harrods, Knightsbridge: 40 min.
Selfridges: 30 min.
Westfield (Shepherd’s Bush): 30 min.
Westfield (Stratford): 50 min.
Wembley Stadium: 50 min.
Washing machine liquids and detergents
Children accessories and travel cot
Parking and storage spaces
Airport transfersGet the full listing »