Light & airy studio flat located between the vibrant, creative and historic area of Clerkenwell & Holborn (Central London) offering an amazing and ever changing views over The City. With a wide range of transport links, shops, street markets, amenities, bars, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance, it makes an ideal base for visiting London and all its attractions, or attending business meetings on a work trip, whilst offering peace and tranquility to unwind at the end of a busy day.
• Newly refurbished, modern studio flat with a well equipped kitchen
• On a small and quiet street in Clerkenwell - Central London, Zone 1
• Clean & spacious
• Flooded with natural light
• The flat is located on the upper floor with an outstanding view over The City
• Ideal for a couple, business travelers and cityscape photography lovers
We love to cook, and if you also do why not walk to the local markets & butchers and be creative in our well equipped kitchen; you can even get some inspirations from our recipe books. There are also plenty of shops, eateries and nice restaurants nearby to satisfy any cravings.
Interaction with guests
• We know how communication is very important part of planning a trip and we we're always happy to help.
• We will be available via text, phone or email prior to and during your stay.
• English, Portuguese and French languages.
Centrally located but just off the beaten track, Clerkenwell is vibrant yet peaceful with a wide range of easily accessed transport offering directs links all over central London, The City, and beyond.
Once one of London’s industrial heartlands and now known as one of the capital’s cultural hubs it is home to a wealth of creative, design and architectural agencies in it’s historic streets, a gastronomic mecca with the world famous Smithfield Market at it’s heart and a host of lunchtime food markets, restaurants, historic Chop Houses, and Sadler’s Wells Theatre. A small Italian heartland still remains following the locality’s previous incarnation as a Little Italy from mid 1800s up until the 1950’s. Amongst all this metropolitan variety any number of squares, parks and green spaces are peppered around, either to relax, or to take advantage of the free exercise and sports facilities some provide.
Upon your arrival you will find a welcome pack with some useful information including transport links & tips, directions to local shops, some of our favourite gastropubs, restaurants and markets (foodie and otherwise), green spaces, things to do and see that are within walking distance, plus a few located further afield.
One of the great things that we love about our flat is the location; it’s very easy getting around London with plenty of easy transport links to the:
• most popular London’s attractions
• Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Southend & City Airports
• the international high-speed railway Eurostar
• the financial City of London
The flat is within easy walking distance to 3 Underground/Tube stations:
• Chancery Lane – 5-7 mins walk
• Farringdon Underground/Tube & The National Rail - 8 mins walk
• Kings Cross Underground Station & St. Pancras International - 15 mins walk or just a few bus stops away.
Buses & Night Buses
• Another great way to explore and see the capital trough the London’s famous red double-decker buses, and there are a number of buses right next to the flat which will take you to most of the main popular attractions & destinations in the capital.
Rent a bike
• Santander Cycles is London's Transport self-service, bike-sharing scheme for short journeys and it’s the quickest and easiest way to get around. There are some docking stations nearby
• Guests will have full access to the flat except to the wardrobes
• 2 lifts in operation
• Emergency stair casesGet the full listing »