With stunning views across the City of Liverpool and the historic waterfront, Liverpool One is situated Northwest of England’s premier shopping and leisure destination. Our award-wining serviced apartments offer a choice of stylish one, two and three-bedroom floor plans with contemporary, fully-functional kitchens and beautiful bathrooms.
Recently refurbished, the hotel offers comfortable and well-equipped guestrooms. Additional charges are applied for wired high-speed Internet access and wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping services are also available for an additional fee.
Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments is a smoke-free property. Dining facilities at the hotel include a cafeteria. The hotel boasts a 24-hour front desk service. Other hotel amenities include tennis court(s), concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry service and elevator/lift. Business/Internet: The following Internet options are available at the hotel: high-speed wired access is offered for a surcharge.
ABOUT THE AREA
Just a short stroll from Liverpool One Bus Station and surrounded by bars and restaurants, BridgeStreet at Liverpool One is the perfect base for those who want to be in the heart of the city. The property is ideally located for sightseeing in Liverpool, with Liverpool One only a short walk away.
Guests can also easily visit The Cavern Club, Albert Dock and Liverpool Town Hall. This modern property is set in the heart of the city. A five-minute walk gets you to the Arena and Convention Centre Liverpool or to the variety of restaurants and museums on the Albert Dock.
- Liverpool, England, UK (LPL-John Lennon) - 7.06 mi
- Chester, England, UK (CEG-Hawarden) - 15.94 mi
- Blackpool, England, UK (BLK-Blackpool Intl.)- 25.91 mi
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom (MAN-Manchester Intl.) - 29.57 mi
- Browns Liverpool - 73 f
- Jamie's Italian Liverpool - 115 f
- Byron - 125 f
- Bistro Franc - 180
- Pret A Manger - 133 f
- Côte Bistro - Liverpool - 129 f
- Salt House Tapas - 177 f
- Whitewall Galleries Liverpool - 111 f
- John Lewis - 50 f
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- All accommodations are non smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Cleaning fees and taxes are included in the quoted rate
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations for stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable. All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
Parking and Getting Around
- Limo/Town car services can be arranged.
- Limited guest parking is offered on site at £12.00 or $18.00 per night including tax. Off-site parking (Qparks) is discounted at £10.00 or $15.00 per night including tax - guests need to ask for the discount card at the front desk.
Room facilities include clock radio, coffee/tea maker, direct-dial phone and offer a small kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Each comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as a private en suite. The bedroom includes a queen size bed, small dresser and night stand.
An iron and ironing board are also supplied in the room. Other room amenities include blackout drapes/curtains, sitting area and washer/dryer. Hotel guests will be able to request a crib/cot (infant beds). Bathroom amenities include complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and shower/tub combination. In-room entertainment options at Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments include DVD player.
PLEASE NOTE: The unit images are representative with layout and decor varying from unit to unit.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »