A cosy detached very private one bedroom annex flat, with king-size bed & single bed accommodation, breakfast, parking, open plan kitchen / lounge, en-suite shower & WC, with use of our HOT TUB (available throughout the year).
An ideal base in the heart of peaceful Dorset to relax & explore from, with 5 star reviews ! Great beaches, attractions and pubs all around. Daily breakfast supplied of various teas, Nespresso coffee, toast, croissants, preserves, cereal selection, orange juice & milk.
* Sleeps: 3.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x King-size, 1 x Single Bed
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
* Accessibility: You need to climb a small flight of stairs to access the property.
* Kitchen and utilities: Small fridge, microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee and tablets, selection of Tea's also provided
* TV, DVD player and DAB radio provided
* A few board games and DVD's are also available to use and request
* Outside: Large garden, and decking area with great views.
* Hot-Tub (available year round) We have a young family so late night hot tub sessions are not available due to noise and children sleeping, so cut off time for Hot Tub is 8.30pm.
* Pets: Unfortunately now not permitted
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided off street infront of garage, a second space is available on request.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* Combi boiler for hot water and central heating
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Pets information: NO PETS
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Hair Dryer, TV, Hot Tub, fridge with freezer compartment, Belfast sink, sofa, shower, separate private entrance, 1 x single bed, 1 x king size bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite shower, hanger, Bed Linen, NO PETS, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detector, Heating, parking, family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap; 1 x large walk-in shower, 1 x Bedroom, WC, cutlery and crockery.
Just have a look at our Feedback if you need persuading many 5 star reviews.
Hope to see you in Dorset soon,
Rebecca and JasonGet the full listing »