This modern apartment offers great accommodation in Cardiff within walking distance to the City Centre. With everything needed during your stay from local shops to takeaways and restaurants, less than a 2 min walk away!
- Fully furnished, the apartment comes with a 32" Flatscreen TV with a range of Freeview channels, DVD player and wireless broadband.
- The Kitchen / breakfast bar / lounge / diner is open planned and accessed via the entrance hall. Containing a Breakfast bar with 2 stools, a sofa, TV, Laptop friendly desk. The kitchen is fully equipped includes a microwave, toaster, kettle, oven and washing machine and comes with all cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
- The bedroom and bathroom including a shower are also accessed via the entrance hall, including towels and toiletries.
- The bedroom compromises of a double bed and wardrobe with hangers for storage. Duvets, pillows and linen are provided during the stay.
- Clean linen and towels with be provided upon arrival for each guest: These will normally be changed on a week basis depending on length of stay.
- Free unlimited broadband
- There is a fitted and hanging wardrobe in the bedroom, with hangers.
- Iron, ironing board are provided
- A large selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs and local bars around and within walking distance.
- Within 1-5min walking distance are English, Turkish, Indian, Italian and takeaway restaurants.
- Supermarkets - Tesco Metro within 1 min walk.
- Cash ATMs within 1 min walking distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops within 1-5 walking distance
- Small convenience stores/corner shops are on the doorstep.
- The flat is situated within walking distance to the city centre, with a bus stop on the door step, with all the local shops, cafes and restaurants on the high street.
- There is no parking space included with this property, however there is free public street parking within 3-10min walk away.
- The building has 3 other apartments situated inside it with very little foot traffic in the communal areas, the flat is not serviced by a lift so please be aware to get to get to and from the flat entrance door you have to climb one flight of stairs.
- Check in times are between 1400 and 2300 check out is at 1100. We can be flexible if we do not have other guests leaving/arriving on the same day.
- We welcome children and small families.
- You can contact us via the airbnb website, via email, telephone.
Guests will have access to the Main door, also the front door of the apartment itself via a standard key. To get to the apartment you must go threw the main entrance of the building, go up the first flight of stairs and then the entrance door will be to your left. Guests will have entire apartment to themselves.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
You will be greeted upon your arrival, so you can receive the keys. Also possibly on departure. That's it, however I will be available at all times on my phone.
The City Centre is a 20 minute walk away, or a 5 minute bus ride. There is free on street parking within a 2 minute walk away limited to 1 hour stay. However there is also free Parking a 5 minute walk away next to the recreation ground or local streets near by. There are supermarkets, cafes, bars, literally minutes aways. Within a short walk to large open fields and roath park.
Public transport: Bus stop is located right outside the apartment, the come every 10mins during the day. And go straight into the city centre and to Cardiff Castle. If you would like to go to Cardiff Bay (which I highly recommend) you can catch an AQUABUS: to and from Cardiff Bay every half hour. Hop on/off at Cardiff Castle. Taxi's: Uber, Dragon or Capital taxi's - 02920 777 777.Get the full listing »