This is a 2 bedroom spacious garden apartment just 15 minutes from Manhattan/New York City. The building is situated in a quiet location, yet it is just around the corner from the business district and a few blocks to the buses that take you to Manhattan.
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a 2-family home - just 15 minutes from NYC.
It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been completely renovated, including the bathroom. The walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new!
* There is a fully equipped kitchen and refrigerator. We provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We encourage you to make yourself at home. Depending on the length of your stay, you can stack up on food and drink, there is plenty of storage space! We suggest restaurants (menus of those who deliver can be found in the kitchen!)
* Keypad code (no physical keys) so you can come and go as you please for both front door and apartment door.
* There is a key to each bedroom to assure privacy and security
* The apartment sleeps comfortably 6 persons!
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* We can install child proof rail guards
* LGBT friendly
* Pet friendly
* Access to the backyard
Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall (Bus #111 leaves on 32nd Street & Bergenline Ave.). It is much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons, which you have to go to NYC to catch the bus.
We are also close to Hoboken, Weehawken and Jersey City.
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town around the corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Commuter buses to Manhattan/Times Square run frequently during the day (3 blocks from the house), private van service (Jitney) every 4 minutes from the main post office (7 blocks away), they run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a Bodega around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli across the street from it, and the supermarket is just a few blocks away.
* Lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Very safe neighborhood; we are a family oriented community!
Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and still so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 3-5 minutes walk (3 1/2 blocks) from the bus stop to Manhattan (22nd Street/Highpoint Ave & Palisades Ave.). Bus #123 comes very frequently during rush hour, and then less frequent during the day. One way fare is $3.50 exact cash or advance ticket (available at the Port Authority in NYC or newsstand in Union City - Bergenline Ave. & 32nd Street)
2. Apartment is 5-10 minutes (7 blocks) walking from the central bus stop at the post office. You can catch commuter buses to New York coming by frequently. 24/7! Price is the same as bus #123.
3. Private small white Jitney buses are leaving very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a Jitney will be there. They are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out. The price of these Jitney buses are $3.00-$5.00 onboard, and $2.95 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
4. City bus #22 (around the corner from the apartment on Bergenline Ave.) runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street (Macy's) and/or the World Trade Center).
Arriving back home late a night is no problem, our neighborbood is safe for you to walk home from 32nd Street & Bergenline Ave. where most buses will leave you off after 1:00 am.
I do not live in the house. I like to come by the morning after guests arrive to answer all questions and to make sure everything is in order. After that I keep in contact with guests via WhatsApp or other applications (Email or phone), so we can be in contact at all times. I live only a few blocks away and can be there in 10 minutes if need be.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!Get the full listing »