Book this 1950's Homestead Cabin for your next trip to Joshua Tree, California. Situated on 5 private and very quiet acres, this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage is ideal for 4, complete with a kitchenette, an antique soaking tub and free WiFi. From here you'll be 3 miles from the Joshua Tree Music Festival, and 15 minutes from the west entrance to the National Park. The home is located on a rise with fantastic 360-degree views of the Mojave desert and amazing stargazing opportunities.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: California King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This cozy cottage offers a peaceful respite for up to 4 guests. You'll have everything you need to be comfortable during your stay, including essential appliances, 5 private acres, and a private entrance.
The living room hosts a cozy sofa that folds out to a queen sleeper, as well as a wood-burning stove. Kick back and relax before heading out to Joshua Tree National Park!
Stock up on groceries and enjoy home-cooked meals anytime you want. The kitchenette is well-equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven and more. Enjoy meals at the dining table.
In the evening, take a seat outside and gaze up to the stars. When you're ready to rest and refresh, utilize the shower then claim the inviting California King bed or you can snag the queen sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
While this home is situated in a private area, you'll be ideally situated near the best of Joshua Tree. From famous attractions to festival grounds and more, you'll have plenty to see and do during your visit.
Explore Joshua Tree National Park just 15 minutes away. Book a geology motor tour, go rock climbing and mountain biking or bring your camera and spot more than 250 species of birds.
If you're in town for a festival, you'll be pleased to know that the Joshua Tree Music Festival is just 10 minutes away. These grounds are also the venue for the 2019 Bhaki Fest and the Joshua Tree Astronomy Arts Theater. Additional attractions include the Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum 10 minutes away, Integraton 20 minutes away, Pappy & Harriet's in Pioneertown 40 minutes away.
For a bite to eat, head to a cafe in downtown Joshua Tree. There you'll find plenty of food options, eclectic shops, and even a Saturday farmers market.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, a well-equipped kitchenette (w/refrigerator, freezer, stove & oven), convection toaster oven (holds 13-inch pizza), hairdryer, heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan, hot water, wood-burning stove, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, conditioner & toilet paper), coffee maker (French press coffee and espresso press, raw sugar & to go cups), hangers, cooking basics (pots, pans, oil, balsamic vinegar, blender & microwave oven), single-level home, security front & back doors, outside lights, guest access (keypad, check yourself in with door code), smoke detector, 2 Duraflame logs, antique soaker bathtub and separate shower, linens, towels, an antique soaking tub, outdoor chairs and more
- Private Joshua Tree cottage - Situated just 15 minutes from Joshua Tree Nat Park entrance! Twenty minutes from Integratron and 11 minutes from downtown
- Nearest International Airport: Palm Springs International Airport (~ 51.3 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No outdoor fires (per county ordinance)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »