Step out of your everyday and into the epitome of luxurious Caribbean living at the Alize Villa!
Unbeatable location: just a short walk to Long Bay Beach, one of the most desirable stretches on the island
- Spectacular private pool and lounge area
- Bright and airy, with contemporary Caribbean style
- 4 large bedrooms w/ full en-suite bathrooms
- Minutes to some of the best restaurants and bars in Providenciales
The Alize Villa will exceed your expectations in every way.
Understated elegance defines the villa, with airy white spaces and touches of turquoise—echoing the spirit of the Caribbean.
With 4 large bedrooms, (2 kings and 2 queens) each with a full en-suite bathroom, plus a pull-out couch, this home is perfect for a large family or group of friends. The other main spaces in the home are:
- Large gourmet kitchen that’s a true pleasure to cook in, with high-end appliances and an oversized dining island
- Screened porch with dining table for 6 and ocean views
- Bright living room that opens to the 2nd floor balcony
- A convenient half bathroom, for a total of 4.5 bathrooms
- Large, shaded 2nd floor balcony with chairs, coffee tables, a hammock, and ocean views
- Two well-equipped kitchenettes downstairs
- Beautiful, secluded swimming pool and patio with loungers and BBQ
Step from your patio onto a pathway that leads through the lush grounds directly to Long Bay Beach- one of the most coveted beaches in the Turks and Caicos!
With sugar-white sands and shallow, warm water, the beach is perfect for swimming (even for young children) and a variety of other watersports like kayaking, sailing, and kiteboarding. We provide beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas, plus a beach cart—which makes the trek effortless!
A 5-minute walk along the beach brings you to the Shore Club, with several elegant bars and restaurants.
If you’d like to explore more of the island, a rental car is the way to go. The villa has free parking, and a short 8-10 minute drive will put you in the midst of some of the most popular tourist areas on the island—and the wide variety of bars, shopping and restaurants.
Enjoy the freshest seafood and bright Caribbean flavors! Don’t miss:
- Conch: either in a mixed conch salad (like a ceviche) or breaded and fried- this is a real local taste
- Grouper and snapper
- Lobster: only between August and April of each year
After your culinary adventures, come home and unwind at your villa, which is equipped with:
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout to keep you cool and comfortable
- Fast Wifi, flat-screens w/ cable and Netflix, dvd player
- Towels and premium linens
Get ready to make incredible memories at the Alize Villa: a true jewel in the Turks and Caicos!
The place is yours—you’ll have complete and exclusive access to the villa and the exterior pool area during your stay. The path to the beach is shared between the villas.
Interaction with Guests:
You’ll have full privacy at your villa, but we are available 24/7 should you need anything! Just give us a call or send a text or email.
The Alize Villa is located in Long Bay Hills, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
The location is secluded and private, with direct access to Long Bay Beach—just a 2-3 minute walk through lovely native vegetation.
A 5-minute walk along the white sand brings you to the Shore Club, with three bars and three restaurants, including the much-talked-about Sui Ren: a fine-dining experience with brilliant Peruvian-Japanese fusion tastes.
Drive 8 minutes to Grace Bay for plenty of restaurants. We recommend:
- The Deck
- Coco Bistro
The villa is about 20 minutes (14.6 km) from Providenciales International Airport.
If you’d like to explore our gorgeous island of Providenciales, we highly recommend that you rent a car for your stay, as there is no public transport. Parking is available on-site.
The islands of the Turks and Caicos present you with plenty of opportunities for outdoor adventure, like:
- Swimming and snorkeling in the clear water
- Kayaking, canoeing, kiteboarding, sailing
- Scuba diving near the islands’ beautiful coral reefs
- Boating and jet-skiing: head to Sun and Fun Sea Sports for rentals, just a 3-minute drive away.
- Exploring the characteristic cays
- Horseback riding along Long Bay Beach: visit Provo Ponies, a 3-minute drive from the villa.
The popular Grace Bay area is about 8 minutes away by car, and you’ll find plenty of shops, bars, and restaurants.
Here are a few more popular spots and drive times:
- Blue Haven Marina: 9-minute drive
- Provo Golf Club: 9-minute drive
- Grace Bay Pharmacy: 7-minute drive
- Graceway Gourmet Supermarket: 7-minute drive
- Graceway IGA Supermarket: 10-minute drive
Other Things to Note:
Other services offered for a fee, depending on availability:
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Excursions and activities
- Spa and wellness services
- Private chef
- Butler services
Just let us know if you’d like to arrange any of these services before your arrival!
Please note that electricity consumption is included up to $45/day. Before departure, the meter will be read and any additional consumption will be charged to the guests at a rate of $0.50/KWH.
Once you've finalized your booking, please keep an eye on your email! We'll be sending your rental agreement within 24-48 hours.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 4PM - 6PMGet the full listing »