WHY PROVIDENCIALES, AND WHY US?
Providenciales registers 320+ sunny days per year, and is considered among the top island destinations in the world. As hosts, we’re all about impeccable service, perfect planning and becoming the best local travel contact, you ever had.
DESIGNED TO DELIGHT
Built in 2017, our 2 bedroom/3 bathroom villa is modern, spacious, bright, clean and comfortable. A truly unique design seamlessly blends outdoor bliss with indoor comfort, allowing you, for example, to cook in a contemporary kitchen, while watching your kids splashing in the pool.
WATCH OUR VIDEO - Scroll our photos and the 3rd one should actually be our video.
A private villa doesn’t have a brand reputation to guarantee the quality of its service, so it can be concerning. We understand this, and make sure our property, service and attention rival the most luxurious resorts. Our standards are high (that’s probably why we’re now a VRBO Premier partner), and the 50+ 5-star ratings we’ve accumulated across the web, to date, reflect our commitment to excellence.
There’s nothing like having a reliable contact to help you book things, decide how to plan your days, and make sure your holiday lives up to your needs and expectations. We live here, and we put in the work, to help guide our guests.
Our website offers 3 helpful PDF documents:
- Driving around Providenciales - 20 stops you'll want to put on your list
- Turks & Caicos: Facts, details and more reasons to visit
- White Villas - Much more than a Villa
… as well as super informative blog posts such as:
- 8 things to do in Turks and Caicos
- Turks and Caicos for couples
- Visiting Turks and Caicos with the kids
- What’s the best beach on Providenciales?
PRIVACY AND HASSLE-FREE
By « Much more than a villa », we mean all-inclusive service, which you wouldn’t normally get while renting a villa. Indeed, we offer our own rental SUVs and custom boat tours. We’ve also partnered with a catering company to offer complete food services, and much more.
We want you to enjoy the services of an all-inclusive, with the privacy of a villa. Former guest, John, says it best: « With all the services and planing you get from the hosts at White Villas, there’s no reason to stay at a hotel and sacrifice privacy. You CAN have it all ».
Our location is one of our greatest assets! 20 minutes from the airport, only 5 minutes from Grace Bay, and 500 ft from Long Bay Beach (beach access is right in front of our villa). Long Bay is an immense sandy bay that's 3.5 feet deep at low tide, for as far as the eye can see. No current, no coral, no waves, no danger... and just absolutely perfect for beach lovers and kite boarders.
We’re interested in more than your booking. For us, service means sending a detailed pre-arrival document; relevant information to help you plan your stay; easy, online pre-arrival reservations for your vehicle, boat tours, food, and more.
Service also means being incredibly easy to reach, while you’re here, and continuously adding amenities to enhance the experience. An outdoor gym and theatre are on the way for summer 2019.
We’ll be happy to help you plan your vacation, and invite you to visit our website that includes lots of valuable information regarding sports & activities, excursions, favourite restaurants, beaches, weather, and much more. Everything you need to feel confident you’re making the perfect decision.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will get back to you within a few hours.
Pina & Simon
- Hotel-style pool: swim-up bar, children’s section, lap corridor
- Spacious bedrooms with king bed and large terrace
- A/C and ceiling fans in every room
- High speed WiFi
- Spacious pool terrace with sun and shade
- High-end patio and pool furniture
- Propane BBQ and grill
- Beach towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Lush Caribbean landscaping
- Ideal location, 5 minutes away from the hotel crowds
- Smart 58-inch TV with Netflix
- Sonos 300W sound bar
- Smart 43-inch TVs in bedrooms
- 24-hour monitored security system
- Outdoor shower
- Set-your-own-code safes
- Bright LED lights throughout
-Garden and pool service twice per week
- And of course, modern kitchen amenities: fridge (2), stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, blender, full set of pots/pans, utensils, service for 6, glassware for 6, cutting knives; all linen; Full size washer and dryer; Hair dryers.
Starter-size bath and home amenities
- Maximum 6 guests
- Tax: 12% Government Tax Additional
- Rental Agreement includes Statement of Liability - Credit card is provided as security
- Check-In: 4 pm
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Weekly cleaning included
- No smoking policy inside the house
- Weekend to weekend bookings preferredGet the full listing »