A spacious Kalkan villa suitable for a large family or more than one family to enjoy a relaxing holiday. There are 5 large bedrooms all with air conditioning and also a large Turkish room on the top floor authentically furnished in the Ottoman style which can be used as a chill out room or an extra bedroom. The villa has a spacious living area with plenty of facilities for relaxing. There are balconies to all the bedrooms and a spacious roof terrace with breathtaking views of the turquoise sea. The villa is set in a quiet area of Kalkan only a short walk from the town centre and is ideally situated for visiting Kalkan 's weekly market for a bit of bargain hunting. The local supermarkets are a 5 minute walk away and the old town and harbour are a 10-15 minute stroll. The villa luxuriates in its own garden with a large swimming pool on an extensive terrace with a shady timber and cotton pergola if a break from the sun is required when it's getting too hot!
### Ground floor
- Spacious airy open-plan living area which is arranged around a beautiful stone feature fireplace and furnished to a high standard. TV with satellite, DVD and CD players.
- Large well equipped open style kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, mixer, kettle, washing machine, toaster and dishwasher, iron and board. Everything you'll need.
- Utility room - Clothes dryer, cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Ground floor bathroom and additional cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
- Twin bedroom, en suite, air-con, wardrobe, vanity unit.
### First floor
- Master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite, air con, wardrobe, vanity unit, balcony with sea views
- Double bedroom, air con, wardrobe, vanity unit. Shared bathroom
- Twin bedroom, air con, wardrobe, vanity unit. Shared bathroom
### Second floor
- Twin bedroom, en suite, air-con, wardrobe, vanity unit, balcony with sea views
- Access to roof terrace
- Large private swimming pool. Spacious sun terrace which is furnished with loungers, dining table and chairs for 10 people. Terrace with stunning views of the mountains.
Warning Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
Private swimming pool (9m x 4m x 1.6m) Satellite TV, DVD & CD players WiFI Internet access Large roof terrace Barbecue Air conditioning Weekly maid service Linen & towels provided Nearest shop 5min walk Town centre 15min walk Nearest beach 15min walk Patara beach 20min drive We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Unfortunately youth groups (average age below 23) are not allowed in this holiday residence.Get the full listing »