ED Refnr. 2473910
Listed as one of the 50 best villas in Europe by The Sunday Times Magazine
“Achingly beautiful, the agency says — and no wonder. The house is big, chic and sharp, with uninterrupted views across the Bay of Kalkan. In the two master bedrooms, you can slide open the huge plate-glass windows, sit in bed and look straight out to sea" Sean Newsom, January 27 2013, The Sunday Times
This contemporary and stylish 330m2 villa sits on the quiet and picturesque location of Kisla. Its luxuriously furnished and spacious interiors with floor to ceiling windows maximize the breathtaking panoramic views across the bay and distant islands.
The main floor provides living and dining areas with a modern open planned kitchen that can serve you to cater all your needs. Living room opens to a porch which is a great spot for al fresco dining and a pool terrace which is surrounded by various plants and colourful flowers including banana trees. Pool area is equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas. Swimming pool is 50m2.
First floor comprises of two large bedrooms, both ensuite and air-conditioned. The front master room is tastefully designed with an open-plan jacuzzi bath overlooking the sea, a king size bed, a large closet and a partially screened bathroom. Its huge 40m2 balcony, which is decorated with a day bed and rattan chairs, allows you to enjoy the amazing bay view in your privacy. The back room is also very large and had a king size bed. It has not one, but two balconies which also have sea views.
Second floor has 3 rooms, one of which is master bedroom. It has the same properties that 1st floor master bedroom has except for a smaller balcony. Other two ensuite rooms have 2 twin beds each, which are attachable if needed. From their balconies it is possible to enjoy the sea view.
Roof terrace is a fantastic place especially for sundowners. With its stunning view of the bay, it is indeed the favorite spot of the owners.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to town: 35 kmGet the full listing »