A private Villa in Turkey- If you are looking for a villa that combines true luxury, clean contemporary design, space in abundance, and what has to be one of the most spectacular views in the area, then read on!
Brand new four bedrooms one of the unique villa in Turkey because there are naturel swimming pool (heated), seeking peace and seclusion, four mountain bikes are provided for discovering the village, outside sauna at the pool terrace, stone and wood built villa.
Only one villa in the area has at the same time fireplace, sauna, salt room and steam room in the Villa Ikizce.
The private pool, outside sauna and pool terrace, open of mountain and village views. Very important point is here is not overlooked by any neighbouring buildings.
I can say Villa Ikizce is one of the most unique, and special villas in the area.
The spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area in features floor to ceiling windows that make the most of the great views and allow light to flood into the property.
The wood modern kitchen is equipped with top quality appliances such as a large fridge-freezer, built in oven and microwave, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. The living are has plenty of comfortable seating plus a flat screen TV and DVD player.
A poolside al-fresco dining area is also provided seating 8 guests.
* It has panoramic stunning village and nature views by the sunbathing area, huge private infinity swimming pool, spacious patio area with sun-beds and sunshades next to the pool, plus a Jacuzzi section.
* An al-fresco dining area is also provided, Seats 8 guests.
* Infinity swimming pool, sunbathing area, sunbeds, umbrellas, BBQ, outside furniture, outdoor shower.
* The pool size: 4.5m. X 10m., Depth is 1.50m, with a Jacuzzi.
* There is a another small building by the pool which is outside sauna, salt room and steam room which is way of using will be show by us when you arrive to villa.
Lounge and Kitchen
* Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Double French windows look out to the garden, pool and patio area, and of course, those Spectacular Mountain and village views!
* Three large sliding doors opening to the swimming pool area and terrace.
* Fully fitted and equipped kitchen, with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster.
* Dining table, seating for 8. Seating unit, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player, and Wi-Fi
*Utility Room with washing machine, ironing board and iron, clothes airier, and WC.
* Bedroom 1 is en-suite double bedroom with village and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning. The door is opening to balcony and to terrace.
* Bedroom 2 is en-suite double bedroom with village and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning. The door is opening to stunning balcony.
* Bedroom 3 is twin bedroom with village and nature view has twin bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning. Shared bathroom with bedroom 4.
* Bedroom 4 is twin bedroom with village and nature view has twin bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning. Shared bathroom with bedroom 3.
Shops and restaurants
The main town of Kalkan is no more than 5 minutes away by car, or catch the water taxi which sails frequently from early morning to early evening. In the evening, select one of the exclusive restaurants along the marina offering a range of cuisines and serving great cocktails too!
Rising up from the shore you will come to the Old Town of Kalkan, with narrow cobbled streets home to an array of shops selling Turkish wares from shoes to spices, ceramics to clothes, handbags to hand crafted souvenirs. Originally a Greek town, the ambience does not let you forget this - as the sun goes down the twinkly lights on the rooftop terrace restaurants illuminate offering you fantastic views as you dine.
Kalkan has a small but pleasant beach only a few minutes walk from Villa Ikizce. Or, on the Western side of Kalkan, is Kalamar beach, which has a beach club and a couple of waterside restaurants to choose from.
For anyone who does hire a car, a trip to Kaputas beach, east of Kalkan, is definitely worth a visit, if only for the scenery on the way! The beach itself is small but secluded and sandy - well worth a visit!
The beach at Patara is also within easy reach, heading further west from Kalkan. Part of the national park, Patara beach has beautiful white sand and an array of wildlife, including turtles
Places of interest and activities
Stroll down the hill to the waters edge and you will find the small but beautiful marina where you can catch a boat to take you for an amazing day out at sea, or indulge in a choice of water sports from the beach club.
For those who want to sample some true Turkish culture, then visit the ancient roman ruins of Patara. Or, a little further up the Western coast, you will come to the historical sites of Sidyma, Letoon and Xanthos.
So whatever you desire for your summer vacation, Kalkan certainly ticks all the boxes - stunning scenery, charming culture, superb shopping, heroic history and delectable dining!Get the full listing »