* Please note that the homeowner lives on-site in the completely separate main house, and may be able to assist with your stay *
Lined by a grove of pecan trees on a private 7-acre estate, this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage offers a quiet destination for 4 guests looking to explore the unique town of Tupelo. Venture along the Natchez Trace starting just 5 minutes away and travel 10 minutes to visit downtown attractions before returning to the comforts of your new home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Futon
A large, private parking area next to an outdoor patio welcome you as you approach this Tupelo cottage retreat. Upon arrival, head inside to unpack and prepare for countless hours spent relaxing on this 7-acre Mississippi paradise.
The living room features custom artwork lining the walls, a plush futon and leather loveseat in front of the flat-screen Smart TV. During downtime, unwind and stream favorite shows or movies using your Netflix account with the Amazon Firestick.
Pass through the large entryway to prepare a home-cooked feast in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a 4-burner stove/oven combo, ample counter space, and a quaint breakfast nook table. When you need some fresh air, head outside and walk along groves of pecan trees before lounging with a tasty refreshment at one of the outdoor seating areas.
Retreat to the comfortable bedroom after a long day and drift to sleep on the plush full-sized bed. You'll find a pristine shower/tub combo and in-unit laundry machines in the en-suite bathroom, providing added convenience throughout your vacation.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you may never want to leave the quiet privacy of this 7-acre property, you won't have to travel far to discover a variety of adventures on your Mississippi getaway. Head just about 10 minutes to Trace State park for waterfront recreation, disc golf, camping site, and more.
The Natchez Trace Parkway rests just 5 minutes away and provides direct access to a variety of attractions, including Ballard Park and Main Street Tupelo. Throughout your stay, treat yourself by visiting local boutiques and dining at gourmet eateries like Danver's, Fairpark Grill, and Kermit's Outlaw Kitchen.
Pay your respects to American history by touring the Tupelo National Battlefield - a memorial site for a Civil War battle that took place in 1864. Tupelo is famous as the birthplace of Elvis Presley and hosts a museum and event center in honor of his musical legacy. While you're by Veterans Park, check out the aquatic center and walk along trails leading to a beautiful Vietnam memorial.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor patio, a flat-screen Smart TV with Amazon Firestick, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway + covered parking, and much more
- Please note that the property does WiFi, but the connection may be spotty at times since the property is located in a rural area
- Private Tupelo location on a 7-acre estate lined by groves of pecan trees, with easy access to local parks and attractions in the downtown area!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~300 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »