Whether it's a weekend stay or extended getaway, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house for 6 is the place to be! Situated between downtown Tucson and Sabino Canyon, the Ventana de Sabino Villas truly boast the best of both worlds without sparing convenience. Enjoy endless summer days swimming in the community pool, hosting family cookouts at the shared grilling area, or lounging in the private backyard. Once you get here, it won't take long for you to feel like a true Arizona local!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
This charming casita is quintessentially Arizona. An adobe-style exterior greets you, followed by Santa Fe furnishings inside, and a backyard full of native, desert greenery and fruit trees!
With warm temperatures and sunshine year-round, this landscape calls you to spend time outside. Swim and sunbathe at the complex pool, gather for a cookout in the grilling area, or just relax under the shaded patio in the private backyard.
After a busy day, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Follow dinner with a glass of vino by the wood-burning fireplace and a movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll find endless recreation opportunity right in your backyard at Sabino Canyon! Drive less than 5 minutes to reach the canyon, home to Seven Falls, Bear Canyon, Sabino Creek, and more.
When you're ready for a day in the city, drive 14 miles to the heart of downtown Tucson. Browse the historic Presidio District, tour the University of Arizona campus, visit the Old Tucson theme park, or take your pick from one of the many Mexican restaurants in the area!
Check the calendar before you go - Tucson hosts dozens of events annually, like the Arizona International Film Festival, Tucson Gem & Mineral Show, and the Fourth Avenue Street Park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 additional vehicles, and more!
- Fenced backyard with a covered patio, patio seating, desert greenery, and lemon, orange, and pomegranate trees!
- Access to Ventana de Sabino Villa amenities, including a community pool, grilling area, tennis courts, and clubhouse
- Wonderful location just 4 minutes from Sabino Canyon! Easily access all the best of downtown Tucson within 14 miles
- Nearest Major Airport: Tucson International Airport (~18 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking inside or outside
- Pet-friendly with $150 per stay fee (Maximum 1 allowed, Dogs only, 50-pound limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »