'Casa De Rancho Feliz' - Tastefully done, cowboy fun.
Leave your worries at the door when you stay at 'Rancho Feliz.' No detail has been spared in the 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental, complete with cozy furnishings, modern updates, and chic, Southwestern cowboy decor. Plus a patio, grill, an in-ground hot tub and pool in the yard to top it all off! With the Catalina Mountain landscape surrounding and downtown Tucson a 10-mile drive away, this home will feel more like your very own Arizona paradise!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds (Can be converted to a King Bed) | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
With 1,790 square feet of living space, 'Casa De Rancho Feliz' is the perfect home base to escape for the winter season - or just for the weekend!
Inside you'll find all you need and more for a comfortable stay, including free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs - including a 60-inch HDTV with cable, 220+ channels, and sports networks - in-unit laundry machines, and 2 separate living areas.
Whip up home-cooked meals in the kitchen, fully equipped with up-to-date appliances, sleek granite countertops, and mountain views sure to impress any chef. Share your scrumptious meal in the indoor or outdoor dining areas.
The large backyard will quickly become your favorite spot in Tucson! Sunbathe on the patio, cool off in the pool, or soak sore muscles in the hot tub. Summer evenings call for a cookout, so fire up the gas grill and host an al fresco dinner!
-- THE LOCATION --
Tucson has something for everyone, from hiking in the mountains to window shopping through the city! Enjoy a hot air balloon ride, golf, horseback rides, dancing, or zip-lining.
Explore Arizona's beautiful backyard - Saguaro National Park. Hike to the famous Seven Falls of Sabino Canyon, camp in Catalina State Park, or explore the cactus-lined trails that make up the East Saguaro Park.
Drive 10 miles south to reach the heart of downtown Tucson, home to the historic Presidio District, University of Arizona campus, and dozens of top-rated Mexican restaurants you'll have to try!
Additional attractions in the Tucson area include Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Tohono Chul Park, Reid Park Zoo, Pima Air Space Museum, the Tucson Botanical Gardens, and Old Tucson - an American movie studio and theme park where you can experience the Wild West at its best.
Southeast of Tucson, spend the day exploring Tombstone, Bisbee, or the stunning Kartchner Caverns.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, linens, towels, air conditioning, guitar (with homeowner approval), covered patio and dining area, gas grill, lounge chairs, private pool, private hot tub, 2 sets of golf clubs (with homeowner approval), on-site parking, and more
- Guestbook with local activities and recommendations is maintained on premises
- Reach out about on-site reflexology and massage sessions, available for an additional fee!
- One-of-a-kind location with mountain views all around. Easily access the best of Tucson within a short drive!
- Nearest Major Airport: Tucson International Airport (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 15 years old
- Optional $45 per night pool heat fee
- Use the pool at your own risk. Shallow water, no diving allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »