Discover your own desert oasis with this 3-bed, 2-bath Tucson vacation rental home, which sleeps 6. Extra self-inflating beds are available upon request to sleep and extra 2 people. Offering a tranquil outdoor space, views of the Rincon Valley Mountain range and an ideal location near everything that Tucson has to offer, this pristine home is perfect for friends, families or couples. Visit your loved ones at the University of Arizona, hike Sabino Canyon or explore the Pima Air & Space Museum!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Enter into this vibrant Tucson home to discover an ample 1,258 square feet of living space, tastefully-decorated with vivid artwork, clean tile floors and comfortable furnishings.
You’re sure to love the open layout of the main living area, which houses the fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room. Kick back on the plush leather couches to watch all your favorites on the flat-screen TV equipped with DirecTV.
The fully equipped kitchen provides the perfect space for preparing tasty meals, which you can share at the 6-person bar height table. On balmy afternoons, bring your meal outside to the 600 square foot patio, which offers a full patio set and large pergola for extra shade. Fire up the gas grill for the ultimate BBQ while your furry friend runs around the large, fully-walled backyard.
When you’re ready to hit the hay, a variety of sleeping options await! Choose between the king-sized bed in the master or the queen-sized bed in the second bedroom, while the kids stake their territory in the twin bedroom. A queen aerobed is also available to sleep an additional 2 guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
It’s hard to beat this Tucson home’s fantastic location, as it’s only minutes from some of the city’s main attractions! Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking through the #1 recreation area, Sabino Canyon, or exploring other area draw’s such as Colossal Cave Mountain Park, Saguaro National Park and Mt. Lemmon. Easily spend your days hiking, biking, birding or cycling through the Arizona landscape!
A true haven for cycling lovers, Tucson is home to El Tour De Tucson which is the largest perimeter bicycling race in the country. Don’t forget to pack your clubs, as there are a handful of championship golf courses nearby for you to practice your swing.
Spend a day learning at the Pima Air & Space Museum or Titan Missile Museum, before popping by Biosphere 2 where you can see science in action, interact with university research experts, and have hands-on experiences with earth-systems science.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, private furnished patio, gas grill, free WiFi and more!
- There will be a starter pack of all home essentials at the property upon arrival
- The homeowner offers a concierge grocery service prior to your arrival at Costco, Trader Joe's, Safeway or another grocery store of your choice
- Unbeatable location near Sabino Canyon, Colossal Cave Mountain Park, Saguaro National Park and Mt. Lemmon, Pima Air & Space Museum, Titan Missile Museum, Biosphere 2 and more
- Extra self-inflatable beds are available upon request prior to the trip! (Maximum occupancy is 8)
- Airport: Tucson International Airport - 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- An extra person's fee is applied for guests over 6. The fee is $50 per person/per day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »