Travel to a land where Sonoran cacti rule when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 6 in Tucson. Sitting on 7 acres, this home will treat you to unbeatable views of the sun rising over the twinkling city, and then setting over the Saguaro Desert. Bring friends along on a getaway where you can spend the day venturing through 15+ trails at Sweetwater Preserve, just a 5-minute walk away, or simply enjoying peace and privacy on the wraparound patio.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Foyer: Pullout Bed
Venture inside this beautiful burnt-adobe house to find a southwestern open-concept space filled with character and charm. You'll feel right at home as you kick back and watch a show on the flat-screen TV in the living room with a good beer in hand as the fireplace keeps the room warm and cozy.
When stomachs begin to growl, head into the kitchen to begin meal preparations for a hearty home-cooked dinner. You'll have a fully equipped space with updated appliances and amenities to use, so cooking that family-favorite can be done with ease. Serve the meal around the dining table inside, or bring the food outside for an al fresco experience under the shaded patio!
The patio features ample seating and plenty of space to ensure that everyone has a spot to enjoy the beautiful landscape each evening. You'll have a view of Tucson in the distance, slowly coming to life, while you slowly wind down - away from the bustle in a quiet and secluded respite. As the city lights begin to pop out, watch the fiery sunset paint the Catalina Mountains in vibrant shades of vermilion - and if you time it right, witness a spectacular full moon rise over the Rincon peaks. It's truly unforgettable!
Get a great night's sleep from one of the 2 bedrooms found in the home. Wake up to spectacular sunrises from the queen bed or twin bed in the master bedroom, and look forward to peaceful slumbers on the full beds in the second bedroom. Extra friends coming along can utilize the pullout bed in the foyer for a restful night before another adventurous day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend time away from your secluded getaway to experience the surrounding Sonoran land! Step out the door to walk or bike 5 minutes to the Sweetwater Preserve offering over 15 miles of hiking trails.
Inside Saguaro National Park, you'll find endless opportunities - including the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Here you'll find a 98-acre zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, museum, art gallery, and more! The park is a great day-trip for friends and family to enjoy, just 20 minutes away.
For stunning sunsets, head 10 minutes to Gates Pass, a mountain pass situated right along the crest of the spectacular Tucson Mountains.
You're just 20 minutes from the bustling city of Tucson, which is home to dozens of vintage shops, local eateries, historical neighborhoods and much more! After a day spent in "new" Tucson, drive just 20 minutes into the desert for a bit of family fun at the Old Tucson movie studio and theme park!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, wraparound private patio space, ample outdoor seating, 7 acres of private land, and much more
- Picturesque Tucson location - Secluded on pristine desert land away from the busy city, yet close enough to enjoy all of the local hot spots!
- 2 trail bikes for guests to explore the many miles of single track in the adjacent Sweetwater Preserve.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note this property is on un-fenced desert land. Children should be supervised at all times, as there are cacti in the area
- Please note that the hot tub is not available for use
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »