Adventure awaits you at this colorful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage that sleeps 4 in Tucson! Situated in a residential neighborhood, this west-facing 1950’s bungalow cottage ensures glorious sunset views and is in a prime location, minutes from endless attractions. Walk to Campbell Avenue for restaurants and take a short drive to shopping, trails, downtown Tucson and more for a memorable getaway at this lovely home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Couch
Upon arrival, you’ll fall in love with the colorful home, hued with bright orange and red paint, all accented by its green and brown natural surroundings. Beautiful plantings and mature trees lead you up the concrete path, past the vibrant landscaping and right up to the front door of the 1950’s bungalow.
Well-polished concrete floors meet your feet as you enter the tastefully appointed home. Once inside, you’ll be greeted by the well-lit living room, complete with a brightly colored couch, chairs, vivid decor, and a Smart flat-screen TV.
Make your way to the newly remodeled kitchen, fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes. Gather around the charming dining table set for 4 to enjoy your meals as a group.
For fresh air, head to the back patio, where lounge chairs facing delightful flowers and plants sit in a fenced-in area, creating the perfect setting to sip your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
At the end of each exciting day, rinse off in the pristine bathroom by using the new fixtures, including a water efficient commode and new pedestal sink.
Before heading to bed, be sure to step towards the front of the home to watch the dazzling sun set in the Western sky. After marveling at the spectacular scene, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, where comfortable beds ensure a peaceful slumber.
One of this home’s best features is its amazing location! Not only will you be able to relax in the beauty and privacy of this residential home-away-from-home, but you will also be conveniently close to numerous attractions in the area!
The cozy cottage is within walking distance of Campbell Avenue, where there are a large variety of restaurants, including Indian, Japanese, Mexican Vietnamese, American, BBQ, Italian, Greek, or Middle Eastern. There is also fine dining just across the street at The Kingfisher! Along with all of these great restaurants, there is a brand new restaurant complex coming soon just around the corner.
If you’re in need of new clothes or a souvenir, 4th Avenue is a favorite shopping area within a 10-minute drive from the property.
For entertainment, The Loft Cinema of Tucson, the member-owned, local independent film house is just 5 minutes away!
The University of Arizona is just 6 minutes away and has many interesting sites and attractions, including planetarium events, museums, sports events, film and art events. At the university, you will also have access to The Sun Link Streetcar, which can take you to downtown Tucson for more great restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be excited to have easy access to citywide biking paths, the Rillito River Walk, the Tucson Botanical Gardens, Saguaro National Park (East or West), and Sabino Canyon!
Other nearby attractions include Kartchner Caverns State Park (58 minutes), Mount Lemmon (60 minutes), the Mexican border (60 minutes), world-class bird-watching in the grasslands of the San Rafael Valley (60 minutes), Patagonia-Sonoita Creek Reserve, Parker Canyon Lake (65 minutes), Kitt Peak Observatory (77 minutes), Mount Graham International Observatory (120 minutes), and Whitewater Draw to observe the Sandhill cranes (120 minutes)!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private fenced-in patio with lounge chairs, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Fantastic location - Easy access to Campbell Avenue, downtown Tucson, biking paths, Rillito River Walk, University of Arizona, Banner University of Arizona Hospital, Tucson Medical Center, 4th Avenue, restaurants, Sabino Canyon, Saguaro National Park East or West, Tucson Botanical Gardens, Tubac (45 minutes), Kartchner Caverns State Park (58 minutes), Mount Lemmon (60 minutes), the Mexican border (60 minutes), world-class birth watching in the grasslands of the San Rafael Valley (60 minutes), Parker Canyon Lake (65 minutes), Kitt Peak Observatory (77 minutes), Mount Graham International Observatory (120 minutes), and Whitewater Draw to observe the Sandhill cranes (120 minutes)!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Not suitable for kids, age 2 to 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »