Tucson is a city rich with culture, natural beauty, and 350 days of sunshine - plan your next getaway to this remarkable place and stay at this newly furnished casita located near the Catalina Foothills! This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home features brand new appliances & chic decor. Unwind in the back patio, complete with a pool, outdoor bar, hot tub, & stunning views!
*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities, & may be present during your stay*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Futon
This private casita is a newly modeled full house featuring all the amenities and homey comforts that you'll want on a romantic getaway or family holiday! The plush king bed with fresh linens can accommodate 2 travelers, and the brand-new living room futon sleeps 2 more guests if necessary.
Sunlight streams through the expansive windows/sliding glass doors to the patio, beckoning you to begin your day. Whip up a tasty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, which includes updated stainless steel appliances and chic cabinets full of all the necessary dishware.
Surely the casita's outdoor amenities will be your favorite. After an adventurous day in Tucson, return to your home-away-from-home and throw a poolside cookout! The immaculate outdoor bar includes a built-in gas grill - sip cocktails while preparing a delicious homemade dinner. When the sun sets, soak in the hot tub to end an amazing night!
-- THE LOCATION --
During your Tucson holiday, discover the thriving city life in addition to the surrounding Sonoran Desert's fantastic outdoor recreation! Situated in the Catalina Foothills approximately 8 miles north of downtown, you'll have easy access to ample hiking trails in Catalina State Park, Sabino Canyon Recreation Area, Saguaro National Park East, and the Santa Catalina Mountains. Cycling, mountain biking, horseback riding, and rock climbing are other fun activities.
The University of Arizona campus is only a 15-minute drive from your vacation rental, should you be in town to visit a current student, tour the university, or attend a sports game. Near campus is the historic Fourth Avenue, where you can peruse eclectic boutiques and galleries, hip bars, trendy eateries, and more.
Just 5 minutes away is La Encantada, a shopping center with high-end retailer shops and restaurants. St. Philip's Plaza is also about a 5-minute drive from the house, offering more top-notch options for shopping and dining.
Other popular areas worth exploring are the Presidio District and Congress Street, both offering a taste of Tucson's culture, entertainment, tourist attractions, and great restaurants. Indulge in a mouthwatering Mexican dinner - the city is known for some of the best Mexican cuisine in the US!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, RV & trailer parking available, towels & linens provided, pool, hot tub, outdoor bar, gas grill, patio seating & fire pit, mountain views, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, central heating, and more
- Excellent Tuscon location in a private setting with unobstructed mountain views, situated 8 miles north of downtown! Within convenient driving distance of countless options for outdoor recreation & all of the city's best attractions
- Nearest Major Airport: Tucson International Airport (~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: Long-term rentals are permitted with prior homeowner approval. Please inquire with Evolve
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »