'The Raven's Nest' invites you to experience the arts, rich culture, and surrounding beauty of Tyron - recently named by Expedia as the best place to escape in North Carolina. Located in the heart of historic downtown, this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental boasts fine architectural detail and original local art, rendering the living space warm, welcoming, and accommodating. Enjoy views of surrounding parks and quaint shops from the spacious balcony.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Resting atop the North Trade Cafe & Bakery and A Taste of Olives & Grapes oil and vinegar shop, 'The Ravens Nest' places you in the middle of all the attractions that make Tryon so unique. Head just across the street to The Nest Artisan Market, get a taste for why so many artists have and still call Tyron home, and discover a locally crafted piece to take home with you in remembrance of your stay here.
Hardwood floors, original paintings, and cozy furnishings invite you into the bright living area. Spread out during downtime and connect to the complimentary wireless internet to figure out your next adventure, then head into the fully equipped kitchen when you find the urge to whip up a home-cooked meal.
The kitchen space features white tile floors and cabinetry, with all the essential appliances and cooking utensils for your gourmet meal prep. Set the oval dining table and find a spot on the custom, shared bench seating for all your at-home dinners.
Pass through the funky, pristine full bathroom to access the inviting bedroom outfitted with a king bed, plush linens, and sheets. Relax in the library room and read a book or catch up on a show using the flat-screen satellite TV before bed, then wake up after a night of good sleep and greet the day from the amazing balcony patio with downtown views!
-- THE LOCATION --
Spend your mornings and early afternoons perusing the lovely local parks, art galleries, boutique shops, and tasty restaurants surrounding this downtown apartment, then see a show at Tyron Little Theater or movie at Tyron Theatre in the evening. Tyron hosts a Fine Arts Center with frequent events, an annual International Film Festival, the Super Saturday children's festival, and beer and wine festivals. The stage actor William Gillette - famed for first portraying Sherlock Homes - once called Tyron home.
The Tyron International Equestrian Center - host of the 2018 World Equestrian Games - lies just about a 20-minute drive away. Tour the grounds, treat yourself at one of the on-site bars or restaurants, and catch a live show at one of the 13 competition arenas. Both Mountain Brook Vineyards and Overmountain Vineyards are about 25 minutes away for unique tasting experiences of locally produced wine.
While Tyron is both historic and artsy as the first village settled on the rise to the Blue Ridge Mountains, it is also rural enough to find sanctuaries from the pressures of everyday life. Drive just 6 miles to Pearson Falls and discover solace within the 268-acre conservation land filled with misty green spaces, mosses, trees, granite, and spring-fed streams.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, original local art throughout the living space, fine architectural detail, a flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, a king bed with provided linens, spacious furnished balcony with downtown views, and more
- Central Tyron location in the heart of downtown, just steps from quaint parks, boutiques shops, and gourmet restaurants. Shop, eat, play, and see live shows in downtown, visit nearby vineyards, the International Equestrian Center, and beautiful outdoor sites along the rise to the Blue Ridge Mountains!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~27 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The apartments hosts 2 guests with the king bed set but can accommodate 2 more with use of the queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »