This Penthouse Residence is located on the private top floor of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain hotel in California. Located mid-mountain at Northstar and offering unparalleled luxury, service and convenience during all four seasons, this is a property for those that desire the ultimate getaway or family vacation.
The hotel, built in 2009, features beautiful architecture throughout. Amenities include a 17,000 square foot spa/fitness center, exceptional dining options at Manzanita and the Backyard BBQ, a wonderful children's program, and much more. Located steps away is a seasonal gondola that takes you to the Village at Northstar that features a 9,000 square foot ice skating rink during winter (roller skating during summer), and a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping options.
During the winter season, experience the convenience of ski-in/ski-out luxury in the middle of the mountain at Northstar. Your boots will be waiting for you at the ski concierge, with your ski’s and poles placed for you on the snow so that you can ski directly onto the mountain in moments.
During the summer months, Northstar and the Lake Tahoe area serve as an incredible outdoor family playground. Hike right out the backdoor, or take a 15-minute drive to the Lake where opportunities abound. Two championship golf courses are a short drive away.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Penthouse includes twice daily housekeeping every day, including turndown service every evening, and features:
• Beautifully appointed accommodations for up to eight guests including two Master Suites, one with a king bed and private bathroom and one with two queen beds and a private bathroom, and one kids room featuring bunk beds and an additional full bathroom.
• The two master bathrooms feature extensive use of granite, two sinks, and feature heated floors and plunge showers.
• Luxury kitchen with granite countertops, Sub Zero refrigerator and wine chiller, Wolf range, oven and convection microwave with second wall mounted Wolf oven, built in Miele espresso machine, Miele dishwasher, purified drinking water dispenser with instant hot water, quiet closing kitchen drawers. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a Kuerig coffee machine with dozens of complementary coffee/tea/hot chocolate pods, Cuisinart blender and toaster, and the comprehensive Ritz-Carlton cookware, dishware, flatware and glassware package.
• Living room/Dining room features beautiful hardwood wood floors, floor to ceiling windows and includes dining for six with additional counter seating for four. New office alcove features a custom made desk and HP Officejet 6830 color printer/scanner/copier.
• Premium entertainment package includes: Four flat screen HDTVs, premium cable TV with over 150 channels including HBO, Showtime, ESPN and more, blu-ray disc/DVD, Apple TV with streaming Netflix movies in the living room, and Sonos sound system with over 100,000 radio stations/podcasts/shows available in all three bedrooms, two master bathrooms, and living/dining room (accessible via a free app on an iphone or android device).
• Cordless resort phone in the kitchen connects you to concierge, room service and key hotel amenities. Cordless telephones in all bedrooms feature unlimited free calling in the United States.
• Laundry room with high efficiency washer and dryer.
• Located at the end of the Penthouse floor hallway for great privacy and fast access down to the Highlands gondola (which provides a free eight minute ride to/from the Village at Northstar).
• Access to all resort amenities and services including access to the ski concierge, outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, spa’s relaxation area with sauna, steam room, 24-hour access to the fitness center, 24-hour access to the business center, and more.
Recent resort accolades include:
• AAA Five Diamond
• 'The World's Best Hotels', Travel+Leisure
• 'Top 10 Ski Hotels', Condé Nast Traveler
• 'Best Hotels in the USA' & 'Best Hotel in Lake Tahoe', U.S. News “Top 100 Resort Spas in the U.S.”, Condé Nast Traveler
• The Ritz-Carlton and The Ritz-Carlton Residences are registered trademarks of the The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
• Copyright 2014-2019 California Realty Services LLC. All rights reserved.Get the full listing »