Outdoor enthusiasts will be in awe of this beautiful Truckee vacation rental cabin in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Your family will fit perfectly in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that sleeps 8. Truckee is a historic town has an unreal backyard filled with opportunities to get in touch with nature, your athletic side, and the skier in you. With plenty of adrenaline-pumping activities to fill your day, you'll be ready to head back to the cabin and relax by the fire.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Crib | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Loft: Futon
The beauty of this wood cabin in the Tahoe Donner Association is amplified by the surrounding lush foliage, and the interior is just as picturesque. The wood accents throughout the home, amazing ivory carpets lining each room, and mountain decor will make you feel right at home.
The living room is filled with natural light streaming through the wall of windows that lead to the furnished front porch. The light wood ceiling, checker couches, and the immaculate stone-lined wood burning fireplace give the living space a modern mountain vibe.
Take your shoes off, put your feet up, and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart TV with an Amazon Firestick. Once you're feeling recharged, head to the fully equipped kitchen and make some homemade trail mix to bring on all of your Truckee excursions!
-- THE LOCATION --
The cabin is located in Tahoe Donner, one of the largest homeowner associations in America. With that comes amenities that you can access such as beach clubs, campgrounds, golf, tennis, trails, dining options, camps, fitness classes, and much more!
The winter is an obvious draw for a lot of travelers because Truckee is close to some world-class ski resorts, like Northstar California Resort, Sugar Bowl Resort, and Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area. Hit the slopes, participate in some apres ski, then grab some food at any of the amazing restaurants in downtown Truckee.
Summer is an energized time in Truckee! Make your way 9 miles to Donner Lake for water sports, fly fishing, and fun-in-the-sun. Lake Tahoe is only 12 miles from the cabin and is definitely worth spending a day paddle boarding or kayaking on the calm crystal clear waters, walking along the beaches, and appreciating Mother Nature's amazing creation.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with Amazon Fire Sticks, alarm clocks with USB charging, linens/towels, wood-burning fireplace, in-home washer and dryer, crib available in the master suite, furnished deck, gas grill with propane provided, parking for up to 4 cars, toiletries, hair dryer, central heating and more
- Kitchen amenities include spices, herbs, seasonings, oils, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, waffle maker, fondue set, blender, handheld mixer, bakeware, garlic press, citrus press, and more!
- Tahoe Donner community amenities include the Beach Club Marina, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, private beach access, lockers, campgrounds, a downhill ski resort, horseback riding, golf, tennis, trails, a recreation center with fitness classes, archery, bocce ball, geocaching, massages, dining options, day camps for kids, and more
- There is so much to do you'll have to extend your stay when you vacation at this beautiful cabin in the Tahoe Donner Association in Truckee!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~39.5 miles away)
Information from the Homeowner:
- We would like to welcome you to our first vacation home in Tahoe. We are looking to share our home with other responsible families to explore and enjoy what Tahoe has to offer. The house will have almost everything you need (bath items, too many spices, a brand new BBQ, a huge TV and more) since we are there when you are not. So pack your bags, come to play and make yourself at home!
-- POLICIES --
- NO SHOES
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If Evidence of any of the house rules being violated is found a $500 fine will be charged
- Passes for the community amenities are available for a $15 per person fee. Children 7 and under are free
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Tahoe Donner HOA Regulations:
- This property is located within a community that is governed by the Tahoe Donner HOA and is in compliance with specific Rules and Guidelines. These Rules and Guidelines can be found in the Additional Rental Agreement Information upon confirming your bookingGet the full listing »