Escape into the mountains of Tahoe Donner while staying at this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental condo in Truckee. Up to 6 guests will relish a peaceful retreat with all the amenities of home and resort-style features including a pool, fitness center and sauna for a small additional fee. You'll savor the easy ski-in/ski-out approach to the snowy mountain and quick access to numerous activities like boating on Lake Tahoe, horseback riding and golfing. Let your next Cali adventure begin here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Your mountain vacation begins upon entering this light and airy Truckee condo featuring a flat-screen cable TV and kitchen. Tastefully appointed decorations add a touch of personality to this newly remodeled home while numerous windows allow natural light to illuminate the modern interior.
Ease into relaxation by propping your feet up in front of the wood-burning fireplace in the cozy living room. Savor a warm cup of tea while you watch your favorite shows or read that novel you’ve meant to start. The open-concept layout allows you to chat with the chef while they prepare meals for the group.
Snack on hors-d'oeuvres at the kitchen island before preparing dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. With essential appliances and ample counter space, you’ll create delicious homemade meals while on vacation. Gather the family at the 6-person dining table to feast on tasty cuisine!
After dinner, sip a glass of wine on the covered patio as you breath the fresh air and watch the sunset over the distant mountain range. The patio is not furnished, so bring a blanket outside or simply admire the surroundings.
Once the day ends, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms for rest and relaxation. Guests will sleep comfortably in both bedrooms featuring plush queen beds, storage space for belongings, and access to the full bathroom stocked with fresh towels.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the quaint town of Truckee, this condo provides guests with a resort-style mountain getaway and easy access to almost any popular activity in the area! After an exciting day on the mountain, you’ll love lounging by the community swimming pool, soaking in the hot tub, and relaxing in the sauna.
Ski-in/ski-out access provides an easy approach to Tahoe Donner Ski Resort, one of the most family-friendly ski resorts in the area. Everyone can enjoy shredding the slopes of this smaller mountain that offers 17 runs and 3 terrain parks. Slow things down by visiting the 2,700-acre cross-country ski area where you can trek through beautiful meadows and forests, follow bubbling creeks, and catch stunning views of the Sierra Crest.
Less than 1 mile away, Alder Creek Adventure Center offers unforgettable trips mountain biking and horseback riding through the lush Euer Valley. Golfers will appreciate the quick 2-mile drive to Tahoe Donner Golf Course, where they can experience a beautiful day of golf on the 18-hole 7,002-yard par-72 championship golf course.
Make a day out of swimming, boating, and recreating at Crystal Bay or King Beach on the impressive Lake Tahoe, located only 40 minutes from the condo.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, fresh towels, covered patio (unfurnished), and resort features including a community swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, and more for a small additional fee
- Prime Truckee location with ski/in-ski/out access - This charming condo provides guests with all of the amenities of home and easy access to numerous activities in the area including golfing, mountain biking, and horseback riding!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (~43.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the Trout Creek area and other amenities require a discounted daily fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Tahoe Donner HOA Regulations:
- This property is located within a community that is governed by the Tahoe Donner HOA and is in compliance with specific Rules and Guidelines. These Rules and Guidelines can be found in the Additional Rental Agreement Information upon confirming your bookingGet the full listing »