Experience the small town charm and simple living of Tow when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! The well-appointed interior boasts several terrific amenities, a breezy sunroom, and accommodations for 12, providing the ideal getaway for large groups of friends and family. With a ping pong table, 3 kayaks, and access to Lake Buchanan right outside the door, this home is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Futon Bunk Beds, Queen Futon | Living Room: Queen Futon | Sunroom: 2 Futons
Find this Southern gem located in the heart of Texas, where the sun always shines and invites an abundance of waterfront activities. You'll instantly fall in love with the outdoor space featuring patio furniture, a porch swing, and of course, the beautiful lake!
For a day on the water, take the kayaks and life vests down to the lake, or utilize the private dock to hop on your ski boat or jet ski! If you need to beat the Texas heat, play a game of ping-pong in the garage or simply lounge in the sunroom and enjoy the soothing lake views.
When you get hungry, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which you can enjoy with your travel companions in the dining area or sunroom. The home also provides a gas grill and a large patio table, making it easy to have a barbecue!
After all your lake adventures, retreat to the cozy master bedroom, which offers a king-sized bed. With an array of sleeping arrangements, your entire group will have generous space to get a replenishing night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
This vibrant property is nestled on the shorelines of Lake Buchanan, offering endless lakefront activities and fun! For a change of scenery, take a quick 5.5-mile drive to Fall Creek Vineyards, hosting winery tours and tastings of their robust wines. You'll also love nearby Torr winery, which offers incredible views!
Just 20 minutes away is the city of Llano, home to the scenic Bluebonnet Trail, several small shops, and many delicious eateries! While you're out, be sure to grab some grub from the famous Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que.
For a day trip, hop on Highway 16 and venture down to historic Fredericksburg. Here you'll find an array of exciting activities, from wine tours of the area to historic landmarks!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, 2 TVs with VCRs, a wood-burning fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, a washer and dryer, patio furniture, a gas grill, 1 two-person kayak, 2 one-person kayaks, life vests, beach towels and chairs, a private dock, driveway parking, and more!
- Lakefront Tow Location - Waterfront activities right outside your door and minutes from several area attractions!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee. Please note that if you are bringing pets, there is no fencing. If you are outside, there is an area near the back steps to tie your dog. Water and food bowls are provided
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No parking or driving on lawn
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »