**Please note that there are two rental homes on this property - other travelers may be present during your stay. Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties**
Enjoy a relaxing retreat with this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 14! Situated in the historic town of Ticonderoga on a plot of land that stretches across 8 acres and into the north end of Lake George, this home provides the ideal space for a group of friends or families seeking the ultimate getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Sunroom): Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
The moment you pull up to the secluded log chalet, poised on a green plot of land against a backdrop of magnificent mountains only 300 feet from Lake George, you'll feel at ease in the home's beautiful natural environment.
Inside, the home boasts 2,240 square feet of well-appointed living space and features cozy furniture, delightful decor and natural sunlight streaming through the many windows. From the spacious living area to the fully-equipped kitchen, this spectacular dwelling has everything you'll need to call it your home-away-from-home.
Outside, the spacious private deck overlooks gorgeous land and features a grill and lounge chairs, offering the perfect place for group cookouts.
Look forward to your mornings at this beautiful log chalet, as you wake up to take a refreshing rinse in the outdoor shower. Sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the spacious deck before going on a long walk in the fresh mountain air.
Spend your days exploring the lovely 32-mile lake with its many islands and magnificent shoreline, where you'll spend hours basking in the sun, swimming from the dock and fishing along the water's edge.
For dinner, the chef of the group can show off their cooking skills in the fully equipped kitchen and serve a tasty meal at the stylish dining table. End the night by gathering your group to roast marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit before retreating to your beds for a peaceful night's sleep, sure to leave you feeling rested and ready for the next exciting day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Throughout your stay, you'll have the best of Ticonderoga right at your fingertips! Spend your afternoons on the lake, canoeing, kayaking or simply lounging on a comfortable hammock. Head to Snug Harbor Marina, located across the lake, and look forward to renting boats with your entire group.
During the colder months, go cross-country skiing at Roger's Rock State Park, or try downhill skiing at Gore, Whiteface and Killington, all located nearby.
For more outdoor activities, explore the numerous Adirondack trails, where you can fill your time hiking, mountain biking or visiting historical Ticonderoga Country Club. However you choose to spend your time in the quaint town of Ticerondoga, you're guaranteed a revitalizing getaway at this vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large private deck, gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, hot/cold outdoor shower, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy the property's 8 splendid acres of land, 67-foot pier and the beautiful lake with fantastic amenities available for your use, including 3 kayaks, a canoe, life jackets, and 2 bicycles! Only 300 feet from Lake George!
- Fantastic location - Close to many local attractions, including Snug Harbor Marina, Roger's Rock State Park, Eastern Adirondack trails, Ticonderoga Country Club, and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If occupancy exceeds 12 people, an extra person fee will be implemented for $50.00 a night per person (includes children of all ages)
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there are 2 homes located on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »