** Please note that there are two vacation rental homes on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay. Please inquire with Evolve if you'd like to rent both properties **
A peaceful and relaxing upstate New York retreat awaits when you stay at this wonderful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Ticonderoga vacation rental cottage! Offering accommodations for 14 and an unbeatable location on 8 acres of lakefront land, this property is nothing short of marvelous!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Nestled in scenic Essex County along the New York/Vermont border, this inviting Ticonderoga log ranch features 2,250 square feet of well-appointed living space, perfect for rejuvenating getaways with larger families or groups of friends. Upon arrival, wander inside the stunning interior to find alluring furnishings, like dazzling hardwood floors throughout and sleek countertops in the well-equipped kitchen. Numerous comforts of your own home can also be found here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, dishware, flatware and ceiling fans in every room.
Following days spent exploring your scenic surroundings, look forward to unwinding back at the property with all of your companions! Enjoy an energizing snack on the quaint eat-in bar in the kitchen or lounge in the welcoming living room, where you can revel in the warm glow of the fireplace while flipping through the pages of a new read or watching your favorite television shows on cable TV. When hunger calls, prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen or on the gas grill before dining al-fresco with your loved ones on the private furnished patio. At the end of long vacation days, retreat to any of the 4 inviting bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this property's splendid location, you won't have to venture far to reach a vast selection of area attractions within close proximity! Head to Snug Harbor Marina, located across the lake, and look forward to renting boats with your entire group. During the colder months, go cross country skiing at Roger's Rock State Park, or try downhill skiing at Gore, Whiteface and Killington, all located nearby. For more outdoor activities, explore the numerous Adirondack trails, where you can fill your time hiking, mountain biking or visiting historical Ticonderoga Country Club. No matter what you desire to do in upstate New York, this gorgeous Ticonderoga vacation rental cottage will provide memories to last a lifetime!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, well-equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, fireplace, gas grill, hot/cold outdoor shower, ramp allowing handicap accessibility, private furnished patio and much more!
- You'll love the property's gorgeous 8 acres of land, 67-foot pier and the beautiful lake with fantastic amenities available for your use, including 3 kayaks, a canoe, life jackets, and 2 bicycles!
- Fantastic location - Close to many local attractions, including Snug Harbor Marina, Roger's Rock State Park, Eastern Adirondack trails, Ticonderoga Country Club, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): Queen-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet fee
- If occupancy exceeds 12 people, an extra person fee will be implemented for $50.00 a night per person (includes children all of ages)
- No events, parties or large gatherings allowed without prior homeowner approval and obtained permits (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Please note there are 2 homes located on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »