*Stunning Uninterrupted Panoramic Ocean-Views*
Baan Grand View is a 5 bedroom superior mountain top villa amongst the picturesque hills of Bo Phut that offers a stylish standard of living with stunning panoramic sea views.
Put your feet up on a spacious and beautifully decorated terrace or take a dip in the 16 meter infinity pool surrounded by views from Koh Samui’s infested floral life over to the crystal waters and white sandy beaches of Koh Phangan.
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 3 bed / sleeps 6
• Early Bird Discount 10%: for bookings made 120 days in advance (with deposit paid)
• Last Minute Discount 10%: for bookings made within 30 days of stay
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Designer's Dream - Architectural Heaven
The villa was designed by an award winning Hong Kong based architect to create the ideal open plan lifestyle whilst maintaining a high level of privacy. Being located on Bophut Hill and gated off from public access gives guests the chance to loosen up and experience purely undisturbed relaxation far from the hustle and bustle of busy streets.
A Stunning array of tropical garden life can be seen flourishing throughout the villa.
*The closest you'll get to a private hotel haven*
All 5 bedrooms have been appointed with luxury king-size beds, Air conditioning, safes, mini fridges and finished with chic Thai ornaments and artworks. All the stunning en-suites feature free flowing rain showers and terrazzo bathtubs and polished stainless steal fixtures.
A spacious Kitchen area together with wine chiller, granite worktops, island, hob, oven and double basin sink complementing a dining area with a beautiful large teak wooden dining table (Comfortably accommodating up to twelve persons), enlightened by a stunning chandelier which is the centre piece of the room makes it ideal for private entertaining. The mountain side entertainment sala provides the possibility to cater for a further 10 persons and is accompanied by a state of the art surround sound system, wine chiller, fridge and electric cook tops.
In addition there is a digital mood lighting system throughout the living areas so you can set the scene of your choice.
*A Family retreat or perfect for corporate events*
Baan Grand View is ideal for big family gatherings as its sister villa Baan Grand Vista is just in close proximity offering two villas with total of 10 bedrooms and 2 pools which would be perfect for extended families and friends.
• 10% service tax already added
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Extra Bed $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited water usage
• 2 times weekly maid service (cleaning, linen & towel change)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Thai, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Baby cot and high-chair
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Electric at 6 THB / unit
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Airport transfers (Private transfer available on request)
• Mahjong Table available for rental at 500 THB per day (minimum 3 days)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.Get the full listing »