This villa is completely free standing and self-contained
The villa is built on two levels, with virtually every room having the privilege of sea views.
The fully equipped kitchen, and breakfast bar are open to the living area with TV and work desk.
The indoor dining is beside the living room and has large glass folding doors opening onto the sun terrace and swimming pool.
The sun terrace also has an outdoor dining table.
The indoor dining table normally configured for 8 people has been designed to expand and host up to 14 people when operating/rented together with the next door Blue Villa.
But please rest assured that this villa is built to be private yet easily accessible to the neighboring optional villa.
A complimentary private chef is available to prepare all meals in the villa. Or else there are many restaurants within walking distance or else available for delivery.
Also included is a full time maid who will clean the villa from top to bottom on a daily basis.
Behind the dining area is the main floor bedroom with king size bed, a vanity, ample closet space, and a separate bathroom with shower.
This bedroom has two ways of being accessed, large sliding doors open onto the living room thereby giving the bedroom ocean front views or else when these doors remained closed, the room can be privately entered from a door located closer to the entrance of the villa.
The two other bedrooms are located on the second level, to the right is the largest of the three bedrooms.
This room has a king size bed, television, vanity, one person sofa set, private terrace with two chairs and table overlooking the beach and private pool and an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower.
The third bedroom has twin beds which are designed to easily convert into a king size bedroom (if required), and there is ample closet space like the other bedrooms, a television and an en suite bathroom with shower.
This bedroom has beach/sea views as well.
The private salt water pool has a statues of the Naka dragons with waterfall features and a seating area built into the pool.
The views are gorgeous while swimming and laying around the pool.
Just utterly gorgeous.
The sun filled terrace also has some natural tree formed shaded areas which are just right for cooling off.
Phuket’s best sunsets can be seen from this special location.
• Daily Chef Cook service (ingredients at market cost + 20 % service charge)
• Grocery shopping at market price + 20 % service charge
• Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
• Daily cleaning and laundry
• Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels and beach towels changed daily
• Personal on call English, Thai and French speaking villa manager
• Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
• Wireless Internet
• Large flat screen TV with DVD player and satellite connection to HBO, CNN, Star Sports, E, cartoon network and another 50 or so English speaking channels
• Safe available
• Baby cot available + 1 baby chair
• Extra hour per staff = 100 THB
• Chef cook + 1000 THB per day
• Professional Laundry service
• In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
• S.U.V. with driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity for 2200 THB per day (gas extra)
• Car with/out driver and Motobike hire
• Babysitting and baby equipment rental
• Yacht hire
• Additional airport transfers, 1000 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 1200 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip
• Tour bookings
• Catered parties on request & availabilityGet the full listing »