An exclusive gated community of executive villas with stunning views of the Andaman Sea . . . within walking distance to secluded Layan Beach, minutes from shopping, restaurants and Phuket International Airport.
This is a private villa, not a part of a hotel. The villa is fully equipped and nicely furnished. The ideal destination for a private, secluded vacation of a family or a group of close friends.
- Superb panoramic sea-view
- 550 m2 over 2 levels - tastefully furnished
- 3 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms
- UPPER LEVEL
- Main living / dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master Bedroom / 6 pc en suite / jacuzzi
- 12M pool / deck / gas bbq
- LOWER LEVEL
- 2 spacious guest bedrooms c/w en suites / terraces
- Large media room c/w wet-bar
- Fully equipped laundry
Amenities. Villa equipped with:
- LED SONY TVs, 3D home theaters
- Safes / bathrobes / hairdryers / pool towels / toiletries etc.
- fibre optic wi-fi / IPTV
- Close to Layan beach and Dream Beach Club (1.5 km)
- 8 mins to Laguna, restaurants / shopping / 3 beaches / golf course
- 20 mins to the Airport
- 40 mins to Patong
- 24-hour security / gated community
- All utilities
- Airport transfers / welcome drinks / fruit basket
- Daily maid service (except Sun)
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3rd day
- Conscientious Villa Manager on call
At additional price:
-International / Thai Chef
-Private limousine / taxi service
-Car / SUV special rental rate
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I am not going to bother guests, but will be available either in person or through phone calls, sms, messengers during all the stay.
The guests can always have my assistance and support re any issue or arrangement.
Layan beach is the part of Sirinat National Park, and is one of the cleanest and most secluded Phuket's beaches. And yet minutes from tourist hot spots and activities.
There are a number of nice, great quality restaurants around, can recommend - Dream Beach club, Zuma (contemporary Japanese cuisine), The Plantation Club (Thai, Mediterranean, Pan Asian), 360 Bar (360 degree view), Ban Suan Layan (very local, but so delicious).
The guests will need a vehicle to stay with us. To rent a car is recommended or a taxi/van can be arranged for the duration of stay alternatively.
As the house is a part of the residential property, please make sure, that you read and accept our house rules before complete the booking.
There are full time owners staying nearby, so we request of our guests:
- To keep 'quiet hours' from 9 pm to 9 am.
- To respect the peace, comfort and privacy of our owners and other guests at all the times.
- Please be aware, the DRONES are not permitted. At all.
- To smoke only at outdoor areas, not inside the house.
- To pay for anything that is damaged during your stay in the villa.
- To turn off the AC when you leave the house.
- To pay special attention to small children around the pool area.
- Not suitable for pets.
- No parties or events.Get the full listing »